When an Englishman saw how much we Chinese love the pandas

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-12-2013, 04:31 AM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2013 04:36 AM by HU.Junyuan.)
When an Englishman saw how much we Chinese love the pandas
This is very likely not close to "news" because I can't find any relevant news of this month. But it indeed is the first time I saw these pictures today.

--------------------------

Seeing the panda safely get onto the transport car, such was the smile on the Englishman in charge of this operation on the British side that it was as if fireworks had been set off on his face. Yet after we started the traditional farewell ceremony, which included Panda Acrobatics, Panda Shadow Split, Panda Jumping Over A Ball, Panda Martial Arts and Panda Square Formation ... What was that confused and shocked expression on his face ?! Why just couldn't he understand our Chinese love for our pandas ?

BTW, was the gray-haired gentleman sitting next to the Englishman reaching for a pistol in his jacket's inner pocket and intended to shoot himself in the head ?

[Image: 2000]

Want something? Then do something.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like HU.Junyuan's post
12-12-2013, 05:39 PM
RE: When an Englishman saw how much we Chinese love the pandas
pandas are adorable

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
[+] 1 user Likes Question's post
12-12-2013, 06:31 PM
RE: When an Englishman saw how much we Chinese love the pandas
(12-12-2013 05:39 PM)Question Wrote:  pandas are adorable

I also love pandas, I like mine BBQ'd or in a burger.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense