21-05-2015, 10:07 PM
RE: When did Eve die?
Apple eating bitch.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
21-05-2015, 10:57 PM
Eve never really felt like she was one of the girls. All her life she felt more male than female. Then one day, when Adam had a little too much to drink, he told her that she was made from one of his ribs. She suddenly realized that she was actually a clone of Adam and had XY male chromosomes.

Ahhhhh. Everything finally made sense.

It was at that moment that she cut her hair, started wearing a loincloth and a man's robe , took up the spear and left the valley of the shadow of lies.

Now a broken man who had been grievously deceived and used by god, he disappeared into the mist......never to be heard from again.

Sadcryface

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
21-05-2015, 11:32 PM
(21-05-2015 09:17 PM)Helen_Damnation Wrote:  I don't think Eve's death is ever mentioned, although Adam's lifespan is given in Genesis. From what I know of the story, Eve was expelled from the Eden along with Adam, had a few children (Cain, Abel, Seth, etc.), and not much is said about her after that.
Eve may have even had some female children, but they weren't really worth writing about either.
[+] 1 user Likes Stevil's post
23-05-2015, 06:40 AM
Since Eve couldn't possibly have existed and the Bible is a book of myths, what is important about this? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-05-2015, 11:45 AM
If you read the unpublished Scripture of Adam you would know that Adam was a great carpenter. He made the first kennel out of dogwood, the first boat out of basswood and the first mine out of gopher-wood.

And so it be said that Adam be great with wood. Know that Eve beith better in front of fire pit, so she may ma-kith the babes,the sandwiches, make the cave neat and tidy, and clean the leaves. So Adam may ponder the great thoughts of the world. and construction the items that he see fit with his hands. ~ Book of Adam 24:7

Adam would latter build the first wardrobe so that Eve could have a place to keep all here leaves. But for some reason Eve wasn't happy. "This isn't enough space you I need room for all my different smooth rocks that i tie to my feet." So Adam spent the next 500 years working out a way to get the most space he could. And if your a fan of Non-Fiction you'll know this was the very Wardrobe that would later be a gate way to Narnia. Adam made the back of the Wardrobe so big it could hold another plane of exsitance it. After all Adam was built perfectly, and had eaten the fruit of knowledge so he was like 100x Albert Eisenstein's.

Yes that right! The very Wardrobe that would eventually be in the Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. You can't prove me wrong so you know it's true!

So Eve spent most of her time in the wardrobe. Trying on different leaves.

You can really say anything to this matter. She's a fictional character. The writers weren't trying to build character in Eve. They were trying to come up with an answer why bad things happened. And shift any blame from their "all powerful" deity to a woman.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin