When did u stop Trick or Treating?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-10-2013, 11:50 AM
RE: When did u stop Trick or Treating?
Stopped when I started bodybuilding. I think 19 was my last year... After that they would have seen through my disguise if a 230 lb meat head was at the door. Hmmm now that I'm normal sized again I might have to throw a mask on and get some candy...
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-10-2013, 12:56 PM
Re: When did u stop Trick or Treating?
When I stopped having local friends to do it with.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
15-10-2013, 03:18 PM
(15-10-2013 09:50 AM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  When did u stop Trick or Treating? Be honest. 19 years old I actually got a good haul that year, had to take my little cousins so I wouldn't look like a weirdo.

That trick or treat thing isn't that big in Australia, I never did it and don't know a single person personally who did.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
15-10-2013, 03:54 PM
I stopped because I didn't like the candy people were giving out. When you're a little kid, everything full of sugar is good. If someone gave you a bag of sugar, you'd probably eat that. I developed discriminating taste, and no longer cared for the great majority of candies. My mother usually bought some cheap Halloween candies for the family anyway, and she'd get better stuff than most people would hand out. So I could just eat some of those.

Also, interest in Halloween has been declining in my city. Maybe it's due to the huge increase in immigrants without a tradition of Halloween since the 90s. Fewer houses every year, fewer decorations per house, and the decorations became more childish and less spooky. It kind of killed the spirit.

If something can be destroyed by the truth, it might be worth destroying.

[Image: ZcC2kGl.png]
15-10-2013, 04:10 PM
I can't even remember the last time I went for, or handed out myself, the candy. It's the scare!! But I don't hit the kids. I get a friend to hand out the candy at my place or where ever we go, and wait for unsuspecting parents and chaperones to allow their kids up on the porch while they stay out in the yard. Halloween is my time to shine....like polished onyx Evil_monster I haven't lost my touch!

On a side note: anybody know where a friend of mine could find good anti-psychotic medication? Shy

*joking*

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
15-10-2013, 04:12 PM
Man, I trick or treat every day. Dress up scary, break into peoples' houses, get goodies...

Wait, I mean... Smile
[+] 2 users Like Ferdinand's post
15-10-2013, 04:25 PM
I still dress up and take my little one out. We just bought our first house so this year I'm decorating and handing out candy. :-) I <3 Halloween.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who has said it- not even if I have said it- unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. - Buddha
15-10-2013, 04:28 PM
Here is a pic of my house from two years ago, wasn't able to do it up last year because I had a mid-term that night. I plan to this year though.

[Image: upthesidewalk_zps15159641.jpg]

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
15-10-2013, 04:47 PM
(15-10-2013 04:28 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Here is a pic of my house from two years ago, wasn't able to do it up last year because I had a mid-term that night. I plan to this year though.

[Image: upthesidewalk_zps15159641.jpg]

Sweet Jesus, Anj, your house would have given me nightmares! Big Grin Nicely done! Thumbsup

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
15-10-2013, 05:03 PM
http://www.buzzfeed.com/juliapugachevsky...e?s=mobile