When did you last feel young?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-05-2017, 10:27 AM
RE: When did you last feel young?
I am fairly young, so it's a little silly of me to join in, but my heart hasn't felt light in a very long time (until relatively recently), and I do have arthritis, so I think it counts.

Anyway, I guess I'd say I feel young when I dance. I mean, my body doesn't feel young, and I'm by far the oldest person in all my classes, but I feel free in a way that I can't capture really anywhere else. I think I also feel young in my dreams. Maybe that's why I like dreaming so much.

I eat too much cheese.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-05-2017, 03:59 PM (This post was last modified: 16-05-2017 04:33 PM by Ro3bert.)
(12-05-2017 06:02 AM)Jeanne Wrote:  I feel young when I am still in the evening and listen to the sound of nature. Okay...that's a little bit too gag-me-with-a-spoon. Sorry.

-Jeanne

Nothing wrong with that; listening to the sounds of nature is of utmost importance. It is a great stress reducer and fun and pleasant also.

I want out of the house the other day, morning, to absolute silence, fantastic, no car sounds, no dogs barking, no train whistles, no wind in the trees, not a breath of breeze but unfortunately no bird sounds either. Still it was so unusual and unexpected I had to stand there and listen to nothing for minutes, again fantastic.

Today is the best day of my life and tomorrow will be even better.
Robert himself
16-05-2017, 04:30 PM
I'm 83 going on 17: you figure it out. Someone mentioned they didn't recognize themselves when looking in a mirror or window, me, I don't recognize me in pictures of me when I was a young kid or others taken when I was in the USAF.

The body may not work as it did in the past but the mind is still as young as it ever was. Maybe that's because I'm intensely curious, always wanting to learn something new or experience new skill's and I am an avid reader.

Today is the best day of my life and tomorrow will be even better.
Robert himself
[+] 3 users Like Ro3bert's post