When dollaz make you holla - Zionists, Nazis and Puff Daddy

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
16-11-2012, 07:42 PM
So apparently early in the 1900's there were other parts of the world besides palestine that the zionists thought about occupying and making their "pure" jewish state.

Uganda was one of them, yeah you heard that right boys and girls, the racist zionists once actually entertained and debated the idea of transporting europeans to Uganda to make it a pure (wink wink) jewish state.

The Zionists also threatened to boycott the nazi government if they didn't agree to help transfer jews to palestine, the nazis agreed this was known as the transfer agreement in return jewish companies in and outside of germany would continue business with the nazi government. Too bad the zionists didn't boycott the nazi government then they might not have had the money for....say a war or mass murder.

As P Diddy said "it's all about the benjamins"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-11-2012, 07:47 PM
RE: When dollaz make you holla - Zionists, Nazis and Puff Daddy
(16-11-2012 07:42 PM)I and I Wrote:  So apparently early in the 1900's there were other parts of the world besides palestine that the zionists thought about occupying and making their "pure" jewish state.

Uganda was one of them, yeah you heard that right boys and girls, the racist zionists once actually entertained and debated the idea of transporting europeans to Uganda to make it a pure (wink wink) jewish state.

The Zionists also threatened to boycott the nazi government if they didn't agree to help transfer jews to palestine, the nazis agreed this was known as the transfer agreement in return jewish companies in and outside of germany would continue business with the nazi government. Too bad the zionists didn't boycott the nazi government then they might not have had the money for....say a war or mass murder.

This is interesting. I never really looked at Zionist politics prior to their massacres of sleeping Palestinians on May 15th, 1948. Do you have any sources on this? I'd love to read more.

~ themanchicken
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-11-2012, 07:51 PM
Don't forget the US funds Hamas to keep the Israelis busy.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
16-11-2012, 07:59 PM
(16-11-2012 07:47 PM)themanchicken Wrote:  
(16-11-2012 07:42 PM)I and I Wrote:  So apparently early in the 1900's there were other parts of the world besides palestine that the zionists thought about occupying and making their "pure" jewish state.

This is interesting. I never really looked at Zionist politics prior to their massacres of sleeping Palestinians on May 15th, 1948. Do you have any sources on this? I'd love to read more.
This sounds like something from a comedy movie but apparently a fear of lions was part of the reason for turning down the uganda proposal...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Uganda_Programme

The transfer agreement between zionists and nazi government was known as the transfer agreement.
When that book came out, no attempt was made to dispute the claims in the book.
16-11-2012, 08:02 PM
You forgot the part where the US government was working with the Nazi's to kill all minorities and rule the world but how none of it matters because Stalin was a good guy and more importantly a bunch of Asians got killed.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
16-11-2012, 08:02 PM
(16-11-2012 07:51 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Don't forget the US funds Hamas to keep the Israelis busy.
Actually Israel funded Hamas in the hopes of creating a puppet regime to counter the PLO but apparently that plan isn't working out too well.
16-11-2012, 08:03 PM
(16-11-2012 08:02 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  You forgot the part where the US government was working with the Nazi's to kill all minorities and rule the world but how none of it matters because Stalin was a good guy and more importantly a bunch of Asians got killed.
The Stalin bit was correct but the other stuff is garbage.

Drinking Beverage
16-11-2012, 09:14 PM
Well fuck. Then who hired the PLO?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
16-11-2012, 09:19 PM
(16-11-2012 09:14 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Well fuck. Then who hired the PLO?
That dos equis guy, that made the PLO the most interesting Palestinian organization in the world.
[+] 2 users Like I and I's post