When is america getting that revolution.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-03-2014, 08:17 PM
RE: When is america getting that revolution.
No, not about the corruption. That people are going to depose the current government and have some sort of revolution.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
29-03-2014, 08:18 PM
(29-03-2014 08:17 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  No, not about the corruption. That people are going to depose the current government and have some sort of revolution.

Oh, sorry about the misunderstanding. If we can't then I am leaving america.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
29-03-2014, 08:21 PM
Than you better leave because it wont happen.

29-03-2014, 08:24 PM
(29-03-2014 08:21 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Than you better leave because it wont happen.

Damn, I am only 17, can't leave, no job, no experience. Just have to wait. Weeping

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
29-03-2014, 08:31 PM
Also to leave because of "corruption" is stupid.

29-03-2014, 08:32 PM
(29-03-2014 08:31 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Also to leave because of "corruption" is stupid.

What is a better reason then sir, enlighten me.

29-03-2014, 08:41 PM
(29-03-2014 07:05 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(29-03-2014 07:04 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  You must be thinking about the rapture

No, I mean stoping the bullshit not trying to sell bullshit. America has become corrupt.

US corruption has nothing on Russian corruption.

At least as far as Transparency International is concerned.
[Image: 800px-World_Map_Index_of_perception_of_c...on.svg.png]

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
29-03-2014, 08:46 PM
Better work opportunities, cheaper cost of living and higher standard of living.
You know, shit that effects you directly.

I'm not saying corruption should be ignored, I'm saying that you're looking at the wrong picture. You're looking at the large picture when you should be looking at the narrow picture.

Australia is a nice place to live, but it's expensive and job opportunities will less than that of the US. Not to mention their PM (that's Prime Minister) is a fucking wanker and you wont be able to get welfare such as unemployment benefit until you are a full citizen so if you lose your job you'll be fucked.
Plus Australians are really fucking racist...

The point is, yes Australia is a nice place to live BUT so is the US. The US has a lot more shit things, such as the bible belt, but ultimately you need to look at things that directly effect you such cost and standard of living and job opportunities and the US is good on all three of those categories. It's cheap, you can live comfortably and the job opportunity is as good as you're gonna get anywhere in the west.

I'm not saying don't move, I'm just saying that you should move for the right reasons. You need to think about your individual situation, not that of rich kingpins in government.

[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
29-03-2014, 08:52 PM
(29-03-2014 08:46 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Better work opportunities, cheaper cost of living and higher standard of living.
You know, shit that effects you directly.

I'm not saying corruption should be ignored, I'm saying that you're looking at the wrong picture. You're looking at the large picture when you should be looking at the narrow picture.

Australia is a nice place to live, but it's expensive and job opportunities will less than that of the US. Not to mention their PM (that's Prime Minister) is a fucking wanker and you wont be able to get welfare such as unemployment benefit until you are a full citizen so if you lose your job you'll be fucked.
Plus Australians are really fucking racist...

The point is, yes Australia is a nice place to live BUT so is the US. The US has a lot more shit things, such as the bible belt, but ultimately you need to look at things that directly effect you such cost and standard of living and job opportunities and the US is good on all three of those categories. It's cheap, you can live comfortably and the job opportunity is as good as you're gonna get anywhere in the west.

I'm not saying don't move, I'm just saying that you should move for the right reasons. You need to think about your individual situation, not that of rich kingpins in government.

That is what I am talking about, you sir did well.

29-03-2014, 09:02 PM
(29-03-2014 07:21 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  NO where replace are bad government with another one.

I shudder to think what sort of obscene form of government would emerge from our current population. Something of a cross between Mussolini and the Robber Barons of the 1880's only with nuclear weapons.

Thanks but let's just keep muddling on as we are. We've got enough trouble.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!