When is america getting that revolution.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-03-2014, 03:47 AM
RE: When is america getting that revolution.
All these "Occupy" attempts are a joke compared to what's happening in Europe. Check some European news websites and see what's happening here. And even we are not close to any revolution.

In my country, people die in demonstrations and clashes almost every year. People here can only dream of living in the US. It's paradise compared to most European countries.

You won't be seeing any revolution anytime soon, sorry. You're too comfortable there.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-03-2014, 04:12 AM
Revolutions are a dangerous thing. Change without an uprising is preferable and I think most people think that as well. It would be nice if the other 50% of the U.S would come out and fucking vote, but yeah.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
30-03-2014, 06:12 AM
Revolution isnt needed here, its all a matter of learning how to play the system to your benefit. Wink

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
30-03-2014, 06:24 AM
(30-03-2014 04:12 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Revolutions are a dangerous thing. Change without an uprising is preferable and I think most people think that as well. It would be nice if the other 50% of the U.S would come out and fucking vote, but yeah.

Yup, I agree that it should be a quiet non violent one, Gandhi had a revolution and it was non violent, same with Martian Luther King Jr

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
30-03-2014, 06:25 AM
(30-03-2014 06:12 AM)War Horse Wrote:  Revolution isnt needed here, its all a matter of learning how to play the system to your benefit. Wink

Ya, but I don't know how to play the obama, bush america yet. (to be fair obama did fix some of bushes problems though)

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
30-03-2014, 06:26 AM
You're 17... You've only known the Bush/Obama 'Merica...

[Image: oscar.png]
30-03-2014, 06:26 AM
(30-03-2014 03:47 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  All these "Occupy" attempts are a joke compared to what's happening in Europe. Check some European news websites and see what's happening here. And even we are not close to any revolution.

In my country, people die in demonstrations and clashes almost every year. People here can only dream of living in the US. It's paradise compared to most European countries.

You won't be seeing any revolution anytime soon, sorry. You're too comfortable there.

I can agree most countries do need a revolution. Mine is more because it cares about only money over people, however I do hope a revolution will happen in which the world comes to peace. No war, no major hate, just the humans advancing and becoming immortal. Smile

30-03-2014, 06:27 AM
(30-03-2014 06:26 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  You're 17... You've only known the Bush/Obama 'Merica...

Well from what I read the ronald regan america was better, and FDR was a pretty good president as well. Thats it, we need a president Like FDR.

30-03-2014, 06:27 AM
(30-03-2014 06:26 AM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(30-03-2014 03:47 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  All these "Occupy" attempts are a joke compared to what's happening in Europe. Check some European news websites and see what's happening here. And even we are not close to any revolution.

I can agree most countries do need a revolution. Mine is more because it cares about only money over people, however I do hope a revolution will happen in which the world comes to peace. No war, no major hate, just the humans advancing and becoming immortal. Smile

This is stupid.

[Image: oscar.png]
30-03-2014, 06:31 AM
(30-03-2014 06:27 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(30-03-2014 06:26 AM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  I can agree most countries do need a revolution. Mine is more because it cares about only money over people, however I do hope a revolution will happen in which the world comes to peace. No war, no major hate, just the humans advancing and becoming immortal. Smile

This is stupid.

Alright before I say something, what part do you think is stupid.