When is america getting that revolution.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-03-2014, 08:43 AM
RE: When is america getting that revolution.
Quote:America isn't bad when it comes to jobs, but the government sure is crazy. It is in love with war. So sure it might not be so bad as the European countries but I fear if we don't do something it might become that bad.

So a revolution is needed more in a country that likes wars than in a country that is falling apart?

Wars don‘t have to do with corruption. Many people there are in favor of war. No one here is in favor of cuts and taxes.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-03-2014, 08:50 AM
(30-03-2014 08:43 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  
Quote:America isn't bad when it comes to jobs, but the government sure is crazy. It is in love with war. So sure it might not be so bad as the European countries but I fear if we don't do something it might become that bad.

So a revolution is needed more in a country that likes wars than in a country that is falling apart?

Wars don‘t have to do with corruption. Many people there are in favor of war. No one here is in favor of cuts and taxes.

Oh no mam, I agree that your country needs a revolution more then mine if it is in that situation. However america goes to war to make money, like most other countries. I am really going for a silent one, one where america can become better. I am not trying to say my country is in more need of a revolution then yours mam, in fact I didn't know that until yesterday. When I said america and war, it might eventually lead to the government wanting to do more for money. This goes for other war loving countries as well. Is america the worst country, not at all, but is it in need for improvement, absolutely. Every country might need some improvement, but I only live in america so I can't really speak about other countries unless someone informs me of what is going on in theirs. And the only thing that I know about most other countries are that some like war and money more then people, others actually need more help then others, and some are doing just fine. Now I am trying my best not to irritate you so I hope you understand that I am not saying my country needs more of a revolution then yours.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
30-03-2014, 10:36 AM
(30-03-2014 08:50 AM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(30-03-2014 08:43 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  So a revolution is needed more in a country that likes wars than in a country that is falling apart?

Oh no mam, I agree that your country needs a revolution more then mine if it is in that situation. However america goes to war to make money, like most other countries. I am really going for a silent one, one where america can become better. I am not trying to say my country is in more need of a revolution then yours mam, in fact I didn't know that until yesterday. When I said america and war, it might eventually lead to the government wanting to do more for money. This goes for other war loving countries as well. Is america the worst country, not at all, but is it in need for improvement, absolutely. Every country might need some improvement, but I only live in america so I can't really speak about other countries unless someone informs me of what is going on in theirs. And the only thing that I know about most other countries are that some like war and money more then people, others actually need more help then others, and some are doing just fine. Now I am trying my best not to irritate you so I hope you understand that I am not saying my country needs more of a revolution then yours.

It's alright. Just keep in mind that "change" is very far from "revolution". And of course, you don't necessarily need a revolution for change Thumbsup

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 2 users Like undergroundp's post
30-03-2014, 10:42 AM
(30-03-2014 10:36 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(30-03-2014 08:50 AM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Oh no mam, I agree that your country needs a revolution more then mine if it is in that situation. However america goes to war to make money, like most other countries. I am really going for a silent one, one where america can become better. I am not trying to say my country is in more need of a revolution then yours mam, in fact I didn't know that until yesterday. When I said america and war, it might eventually lead to the government wanting to do more for money. This goes for other war loving countries as well. Is america the worst country, not at all, but is it in need for improvement, absolutely. Every country might need some improvement, but I only live in america so I can't really speak about other countries unless someone informs me of what is going on in theirs. And the only thing that I know about most other countries are that some like war and money more then people, others actually need more help then others, and some are doing just fine. Now I am trying my best not to irritate you so I hope you understand that I am not saying my country needs more of a revolution then yours.

It's alright. Just keep in mind that "change" is very far from "revolution". And of course, you don't necessarily need a revolution for change Thumbsup

Thats true thats true Blush

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
30-03-2014, 10:50 AM
(30-03-2014 07:09 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(30-03-2014 06:27 AM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Well from what I read the ronald regan america was better, and FDR was a pretty good president as well. Thats it, we need a president Like FDR.

Reagan America was better? Hardly. It's where the entire modern mess in the U.S began.

Amen.

[Image: reaganomics-ronald-reagan-trickle-down-e...r-meme.jpg]

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 3 users Like Minimalist's post
30-03-2014, 11:08 AM
There probably could have been a real, much needed, American revolution if the Occupy movement had been handled properly.
[+] 1 user Likes Foxen's post
30-03-2014, 12:20 PM
In Egypt, unemployed college graduates living in their parents homes took to the streets and overthrew the government because they wanted hope for the future. It didn't work out so well but that was how it started.

IN the US, unemployed college graduates living in their parents homes sit on their asses waiting for the next cell phone app to come out.

The problem is not the government. The problem is the apathy of the population.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 2 users Like Minimalist's post
30-03-2014, 02:46 PM
(30-03-2014 06:26 AM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(30-03-2014 03:47 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  All these "Occupy" attempts are a joke compared to what's happening in Europe. Check some European news websites and see what's happening here. And even we are not close to any revolution.

In my country, people die in demonstrations and clashes almost every year. People here can only dream of living in the US. It's paradise compared to most European countries.

You won't be seeing any revolution anytime soon, sorry. You're too comfortable there.

I can agree most countries do need a revolution. Mine is more because it cares about only money over people, however I do hope a revolution will happen in which the world comes to peace. No war, no major hate, just the humans advancing and becoming immortal. Smile

If you actually think that'll ever happen, you're bloody delusional, mate.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
31-03-2014, 09:48 PM
Not gonna happen anytime soon. Americans have been to comfortable for too long. Most Americans have an attitude of "What do I give a shit if (enter name) loses his job? Doesn't affect me!" Of course, I want to tell them "Yeah, it does asshole! When people lose their jobs they can't put that money back into the economy and it hurts all of us. The more it happens, the more fucked we become!"

Not until the U.S. becomes a country full of poor, destitute people will anybody start giving a shit.

“Religion was invented when the first con man met the first fool.” - Mark Twain
05-04-2014, 09:30 PM
It's funny because I've heard a few politicians in power talk about starting an armed revolution against the government because of gun control. Funny thing is, treason is one of the highest crimes in the constitution.