When is baby hobbit coming!??

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-07-2014, 07:06 AM
RE: When is baby hobbit coming!??
(20-07-2014 07:03 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(20-07-2014 06:44 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  It's an ultrasound, its not going to be as clear as a professional photograph. But if you can't make her out you need glasses dear.

He can see 'er; he was just questioning how one can see cute in a big blob.

I guess I can understand how one might do so...

My bad then. For me personally I love that I can see her tiny little nose. and big ol' cheeks. Thats why I think shes cute.

Oh and during the ultrasound she kept sucking on her foot. Cuteness overload. *Edit* I might also add a bit of a prejudice cause she my little sweetheart. Smile
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
20-07-2014, 07:12 AM
(20-07-2014 07:06 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(20-07-2014 07:03 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  He can see 'er; he was just questioning how one can see cute in a big blob.

I guess I can understand how one might do so...

My bad then. For me personally I love that I can see her tiny little nose. and big ol' cheeks. Thats why I think shes cute.

Oh and during the ultrasound she kept sucking on her foot. Cuteness overload. *Edit* I might also add a bit of a prejudice cause she my little sweetheart. Smile

I am excited for you...nothing like holding a little life that you created in your arms. I feel for you though carrying through the whole summer, you must be ready to be done with that. I wish you and yours the best, be sure to post tons of pics Smile

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
20-07-2014, 07:15 AM
(20-07-2014 07:12 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(20-07-2014 07:06 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  My bad then. For me personally I love that I can see her tiny little nose. and big ol' cheeks. Thats why I think shes cute.

I am excited for you...nothing like holding a little life that you created in your arms. I feel for you though carrying through the whole summer, you must be ready to be done with that. I wish you and yours the best, be sure to post tons of pics Smile

Thank you! Yes I am SO over being hot all of the time! The only time I'm comfortable is when I'm in the pool. However it will all be worth it once she gets here. I'll make sure to have a few pictures to share. Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
20-07-2014, 07:29 AM
She is cute. Can wait to meet her! Even if it is just thru a computer screen. Smile

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 1 user Likes Bows and Arrows's post
21-07-2014, 06:37 AM
(19-07-2014 12:56 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(19-07-2014 11:42 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I feel like I've been waiting for ages! When are we getting our own forum hobbit baby?

[Image: 596cb21287dfacb6036ec1f96711775a.jpg]

I just wantz a squishy baby hobbit please Big Grin

Well It was originally October 3rd. But shes measuring a week ahead. I have to talk to my doctor next month to verify but it could change to September 26th (I'm not sure how things change when you measure ahead.)

Lucky kid might share a birthday with yours truly. Wink

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
21-07-2014, 07:19 AM
(19-07-2014 12:56 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Well It was originally October 3rd. But shes measuring a week ahead. I have to talk to my doctor next month to verify but it could change to September 26th (I'm not sure how things change when you measure ahead.)

Congratulations! Is she your first?

Our second daughter ended up being born nearly three weeks ahead of her due date, although she was full term, and about the same size as her sister at birth. I have no idea how the date got messed up so much.

I can say that had I known that, there are a few more things I would have done before she was born. That was one hell of a Saturday morning...

(20-07-2014 05:31 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  How on earth do you depict "cute" from that?
It's a black blob surrounded by smaller purple blobs.

How do you depict "cute" from seeing a person? It's a baize/brown blob surrounded by smaller baize/brown blobs. Eye of the beholder, muffs.
21-07-2014, 07:50 AM
(21-07-2014 07:19 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(19-07-2014 12:56 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Well It was originally October 3rd. But shes measuring a week ahead. I have to talk to my doctor next month to verify but it could change to September 26th (I'm not sure how things change when you measure ahead.)

Congratulations! Is she your first?

Our second daughter ended up being born nearly three weeks ahead of her due date, although she was full term, and about the same size as her sister at birth. I have no idea how the date got messed up so much.

I can say that had I known that, there are a few more things I would have done before she was born. That was one hell of a Saturday morning...

(20-07-2014 05:31 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  How on earth do you depict "cute" from that?
It's a black blob surrounded by smaller purple blobs.

How do you depict "cute" from seeing a person? It's a baize/brown blob surrounded by smaller baize/brown blobs. Eye of the beholder, muffs.

Yeah. Shes my first. So this is all new scary territory for me. Lol