When is it OK for a man to hit a woman?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-09-2014, 12:18 PM
When is it OK for a man to hit a woman?
OK you may think I am a jerk for feeling this way, but I feel a person of any gender is free and clear to beat the crap out of anyone, regardless of gender, that hit them first. If a woman goes and hits a man she better be ready for him to hit back. I find it absurd that women get a pass on this.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like wazzel's post
08-09-2014, 12:21 PM
RE: When is it OK for a man to hit a woman?
(08-09-2014 12:18 PM)wazzel Wrote:  OK you may think I am a jerk for feeling this way, but I feel a person of any gender is free and clear to beat the crap out of anyone, regardless of gender, that hit them first. If a woman goes and hits a man she better be ready for him to hit back. I find it absurd that women get a pass on this.

[Image: warmachine12n-2-web.jpg]

[Image: Christy-Mack-Photos-of-War-Machine-Incident.jpg]

[Image: Christ-Mack-Beating.jpg]

No gonna say she did not deserve to be beat almost to death.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
08-09-2014, 12:21 PM
(08-09-2014 12:18 PM)wazzel Wrote:  OK you may think I am a jerk for feeling this way, but I feel a person of any gender is free and clear to beat the crap out of anyone, regardless of gender, that hit them first. If a woman goes and hits a man she better be ready for him to hit back. I find it absurd that women get a pass on this.

Personally if I'm hitting someone I feel they have every right to hit me back.

That being said I think hitting anyone is stupid and ridiculous.
[+] 9 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
08-09-2014, 12:23 PM
I sure am glad I didn't say that. Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
08-09-2014, 12:23 PM
Tit for tat?

If you go by the idea that your personal rights end at the point where they violate the rights of others, then this is a tricky one.

Your right of not being harmed is violated so should it be "turn the other cheek" or "an eye for an eye"?

It's OK when there is agreement. i.e. a boxing match

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
08-09-2014, 12:25 PM
If it were me, and a female where to attack me with a knife or point a gun at me, its a fight. Other wise don't care.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
08-09-2014, 12:28 PM
(08-09-2014 12:21 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  

Personally if I'm hitting someone I feel they have every right to hit me back.

I think hitting some is stupid also. As a man there can be serious implications if a woman hits you and you hit back, especially if you are married. If cops show up to a domestic disturbance the man is getting arrested, no matter who started it, most of the time.

Give the tension of my home situation I have give though to this.
08-09-2014, 12:32 PM
(08-09-2014 12:23 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Tit for tat?

If you go by the idea that your personal rights end at the point where they violate the rights of others, then this is a tricky one.

Your right of not being harmed is violated so should it be "turn the other cheek" or "an eye for an eye"?

It's OK when there is agreement. i.e. a boxing match

How about a comparison.

A guy of small stature hits a bigger guy and gets butt kicked - got what he deserved

A woman of similar stature hits a bigger guy and gets butt kicked - bigger guy is a monster.

Is there really much of a difference just because of the gender difference?
08-09-2014, 12:32 PM
(08-09-2014 12:28 PM)wazzel Wrote:  
(08-09-2014 12:21 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Personally if I'm hitting someone I feel they have every right to hit me back.

I think hitting some is stupid also. As a man there can be serious implications if a woman hits you and you hit back, especially if you are married. If cops show up to a domestic disturbance the man is getting arrested, no matter who started it, most of the time.

Domestic violence swings both ways. It shouldnt happen to anybody. I think -anyone- who would consider hurting their partner should have consequences.
[+] 8 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
08-09-2014, 12:38 PM
(08-09-2014 12:32 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(08-09-2014 12:28 PM)wazzel Wrote:  I think hitting some is stupid also. As a man there can be serious implications if a woman hits you and you hit back, especially if you are married. If cops show up to a domestic disturbance the man is getting arrested, no matter who started it, most of the time.

Domestic violence swings both ways. It shouldnt happen to anybody. I think -anyone- who would consider hurting their partner should have consequences.

It does and abusers are about 50/50, but men take a majority of the arrest when the cops show up.