When is it OK for a man to hit a woman?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-09-2014, 11:51 AM
RE: When is it OK for a man to hit a woman?
(08-09-2014 12:18 PM)wazzel Wrote:  OK you may think I am a jerk for feeling this way, but I feel a person of any gender is free and clear to beat the crap out of anyone, regardless of gender, that hit them first. If a woman goes and hits a man she better be ready for him to hit back. I find it absurd that women get a pass on this.

I think the opposite. I don't think it's okay for anyone to beat the crap out of a person just because that person hit them first. It's okay to defend yourself and that is all. Anything beyond that and you become the aggressor.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Losty's post
13-09-2014, 11:55 AM
(10-09-2014 03:48 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  People should punch people more often.

Cunts are too often allowed to be cunts. If people just punched them every time they were being cuntish then purhaps we would have a lot less cunts in the world because they would learn not to be cuntish or they'll get punched.

A perfect example is in customer service type situations where the customer is being cuntish and in need of a good dead arm.

I love you Muffsy. Why do you want people to punch you? Tongue Heart

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
13-09-2014, 11:56 AM
(13-09-2014 11:41 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  But I really have to ask. When is it really "okay" to hit anyone? Wouldn't it always be the primary focus of a logical person to avoid any further violence?

But it's often the primary focus of an angry, hurt person to retaliate.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
13-09-2014, 01:08 PM
(12-09-2014 08:45 PM)jojorumbles Wrote:  When is it OK for a man to hit a woman?

Well lets break that down to it's base level. When is it OK for one human being to hit another? And to that I would say never. I understand people could bring up times of war, self defense, and all that. I get it, but not taking those examples into account, any situation between two people it is NOT ok for one to hit the other.

What about sparring?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
13-09-2014, 01:10 PM
(13-09-2014 11:56 AM)Chas Wrote:  But it's often the primary focus of an angry, hurt person to retaliate.

It also tends to land both individuals in a jail cell with more wounds than otherwise. I don't expect a person angry or hurt to hit back within reason, so excessive force is probable. The reaction should be flight and not fight in most circumstances.

Occasional TTA returner then leaverer.
13-09-2014, 01:11 PM
(13-09-2014 01:08 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(12-09-2014 08:45 PM)jojorumbles Wrote:  When is it OK for a man to hit a woman?

Well lets break that down to it's base level. When is it OK for one human being to hit another? And to that I would say never. I understand people could bring up times of war, self defense, and all that. I get it, but not taking those examples into account, any situation between two people it is NOT ok for one to hit the other.

What about sparring?

That has to be the most retarded stance to take on this issue. Is there some reason you need an answer to that inane question?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
13-09-2014, 02:12 PM
(13-09-2014 01:11 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(13-09-2014 01:08 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  What about sparring?

That has to be the most retarded stance to take on this issue. Is there some reason you need an answer to that inane question?

He didn't mention it.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
13-09-2014, 02:39 PM
(13-09-2014 02:12 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(13-09-2014 01:11 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  That has to be the most retarded stance to take on this issue. Is there some reason you need an answer to that inane question?

He didn't mention it.

No he didn't as it has no bearing on the situation and just serves as a distraction from a serious issue.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
13-09-2014, 03:04 PM
(13-09-2014 02:39 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(13-09-2014 02:12 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  He didn't mention it.

No he didn't as it has no bearing on the situation and just serves as a distraction from a serious issue.

Just wondering. I mean he mention understandable reasons to hit, so I asked him if sparring was one of them.

13-09-2014, 03:10 PM
(13-09-2014 03:04 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(13-09-2014 02:39 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  No he didn't as it has no bearing on the situation and just serves as a distraction from a serious issue.

Just wondering. I mean he mention understandable reasons to hit, so I asked him if sparring was one of them.

Take it as a granted exception unless they state otherwise. I know boxers that will not spar with women for the simple reason they would get nothing out of it and if they actually hit them full force could do serious damage.