When is it morally okay to kill a human being?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
22-10-2015, 03:01 PM
RE: When is it morally okay to kill a human being?
(22-10-2015 02:55 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(22-10-2015 02:27 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Wow. Some people just really love their incredibly poorly constructed hypotheticals, don't they?

He love to stir shit is all. If poorly constructed hypotheticals is what it takes then...

He does it because people will argue with him. If we all just started insulting him and ignoring anything he has to say, maybe the fuck head would finally go away.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-10-2015, 03:07 PM
(22-10-2015 03:01 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(22-10-2015 02:55 PM)morondog Wrote:  He love to stir shit is all. If poorly constructed hypotheticals is what it takes then...

He does it because people will argue with him. If we all just started insulting him and ignoring anything he has to say, maybe the fuck head would finally go away.

Not gonna happen - never seen that tactic succeed ever, seen it tried many times. Also gives him feeling of power to be noticed in such a way. Prefer to just dick with him my own way - he's a dick too so he can't complain.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
25-10-2015, 05:00 PM
When they look at you the wrong way! Evil_monster

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
26-10-2015, 07:33 AM
When is it morally okay to kill a human being?

When they're trolling.
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post
28-10-2015, 02:15 AM
(22-10-2015 04:27 AM)Cathym112 Wrote:  This scenario fails to mimic pregnancy in any way. Unless the 3D printer is literally using your blood and organs to form the material to print with.

It is his station and therefore his choice.....or so the saying goes.

Your blood and organs exist to support your mind and that station exists to support its occupants mind. Both are extensions of an individual consciousness so yeah....it mimics pregnancy pretty well.