When is it morally okay to kill a human being?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
15-10-2015, 02:29 PM
RE: When is it morally okay to kill a human being?
(15-10-2015 02:26 PM)mediocrates Wrote:  Hold on everyone; I gotta 3d print some more beer!

The beer would help make her look better.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-10-2015, 02:32 PM
You don't have a human being.

You have a facsimile of one.

Feel free to delete it.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
15-10-2015, 02:36 PM
You weren't interested in someone who was fully human anyway. The quality of life she would have had stuck on a rock with someone who so dislikes her isn't something any being should have to deal with. If she's not conscious and won't feel pain, recycle her--and hope that the next slave you order up is more pleasing to you.
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post
15-10-2015, 02:39 PM (This post was last modified: 15-10-2015 02:45 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(15-10-2015 02:13 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Don't you have the right to reproduced* and bring into this world the kind of person you want? Do you have the right to say this kind of person should not exist?

*reproduce

Blowme, maybe you should get back to studying for your GED, instead of wallowing in your *oh-so-clever* (obviously plagiarized) stupid "moral dilemmas".

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
15-10-2015, 02:41 PM
(15-10-2015 02:36 PM)julep Wrote:  You weren't interested in someone who was fully human anyway. The quality of life she would have had stuck on a rock with someone who so dislikes her isn't something any being should have to deal with. If she's not conscious and won't feel pain, recycle her--and hope that the next slave you order up is more pleasing to you.

Technically, it's ok to beat her, but not kill her. Remember, the bible says your slave has to recover in a few days or it's wrong.

Thumbsup

Ultimate source of morality...

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 2 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
15-10-2015, 02:42 PM
How do you know if the printer made her heterosexual or homosexual?
Maybe she wakes up and wants nothing to do with your ugly ass.
[+] 4 users Like pablo's post
15-10-2015, 02:43 PM
(15-10-2015 02:39 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(15-10-2015 02:13 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Don't you have the right to reproduced* and bring into this world the kind of person you want? Do you have the right to say this kind of person should not exist?

*reproduce

Blowme, maybe you should get back to studying for your GED, instead of wallowing in your *oh-so-clever* (obviously pliagiarized) stupid "moral dilemmas".

Like I said. I know this one. He's not so cleverly trying to get people to admit that abortion is wrong because "life"

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
15-10-2015, 02:43 PM
(15-10-2015 02:36 PM)julep Wrote:  You weren't interested in someone who was fully human anyway. The quality of life she would have had stuck on a rock with someone who so dislikes her isn't something any being should have to deal with. If she's not conscious and won't feel pain, recycle her--and hope that the next slave you order up is more pleasing to you.

Suppose she wasn't 3d printed but a natural born human being who arrived via space mail in an anesthetized state. Would it be okay to send her off to be recycled and then use the materials to print up the human being you wanted?
15-10-2015, 02:44 PM
(15-10-2015 02:42 PM)pablo Wrote:  How do you know if the printer made her heterosexual or homosexual?
Maybe she wakes up and wants nothing to do with your ugly ass.

Maybe???

Damn bro...

You're being generous since they put you in charge...

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
15-10-2015, 02:45 PM
(15-10-2015 02:43 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  

Suppose she wasn't 3d printed but a natural born human being who arrived via space mail in an anesthetized state. Would it be okay to send her off to be recycled and then use the materials to print up the human being you wanted?

And suppose you came up with a question that didn't sound like a rejected script from Lost In Space -- for being too improbable????

[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post