When is it morally okay to kill a human being?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
15-10-2015, 02:47 PM
RE: When is it morally okay to kill a human being?
(15-10-2015 02:39 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(15-10-2015 02:13 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Don't you have the right to reproduced* and bring into this world the kind of person you want? Do you have the right to say this kind of person should not exist?

*reproduce

Blowme, maybe you should get back to studying for your GED, instead of wallowing in your *oh-so-clever* (obviously pliagiarized) stupid "moral dilemmas".

As far as I know this an original dilemma from my own imagination.

BTW.....You spelled plagiarized wrong. You are the Gilligan of Spelling NAZIs.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Heywood Jahblome's post
(15-10-2015 01:53 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  The year is 3417 AD.

She believes she is a member of the Westboro baptist church. She likes to watch Fox News. Worst of all, she lacks any sandwich making skills. This companion simply will not do.

She isn't awake. Is it immoral to simply send her off to be recycled and start all over?

Wait a second...you're telling me that in 3417 the Westboro baptist nuts are still around and FOX news?!

Fuck that; I would kill myself.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 6 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
(15-10-2015 02:43 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(15-10-2015 02:36 PM)julep Wrote:  You weren't interested in someone who was fully human anyway. The quality of life she would have had stuck on a rock with someone who so dislikes her isn't something any being should have to deal with. If she's not conscious and won't feel pain, recycle her--and hope that the next slave you order up is more pleasing to you.

Suppose she wasn't 3d printed but a natural born human being who arrived via space mail in an anesthetized state. Would it be okay to send her off to be recycled and then use the materials to print up the human being you wanted?

No. But I'd send her back for a full refund, or exchange her for a cute brother.

You idiot fuckwad. And I mean that in the most charitable was possible. Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
15-10-2015, 02:49 PM
(15-10-2015 02:43 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Suppose she wasn't 3d printed but a natural born human being who arrived via space mail in an anesthetized state.

How would that be different from just taking someone with you?
Drinking Beverage
15-10-2015, 03:00 PM
(15-10-2015 02:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(15-10-2015 01:53 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  The year is 3417 AD.

She believes she is a member of the Westboro baptist church. She likes to watch Fox News. Worst of all, she lacks any sandwich making skills. This companion simply will not do.

She isn't awake. Is it immoral to simply send her off to be recycled and start all over?

Wait a second...you're telling me that in 3417 the Westboro baptist nuts are still around and FOX news?!

Fuck that; I would kill myself.

But wait....

Like every other bit of religion - it'll morph over time. (they like to tell you their doctrine is unchanging, but that's just crap)..

In 3417 a.d. Westboro Baptist Church is exclusively gay, Neo-conservative Democrats, who are all vegan, are anti-plasma gun activists, and all drive Volvo Hovercars.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
15-10-2015, 03:03 PM
(15-10-2015 02:42 PM)pablo Wrote:  How do you know if the printer made her heterosexual or homosexual?
Maybe she wakes up and wants nothing to do with your ugly ass.

I think that we can all agree that if she is an awake human being she deserves moral protection.

One question here is does an unconscious human being with memories and a personality deserve moral/legal protection?
15-10-2015, 03:04 PM
(15-10-2015 02:43 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(15-10-2015 02:36 PM)julep Wrote:  You weren't interested in someone who was fully human anyway. The quality of life she would have had stuck on a rock with someone who so dislikes her isn't something any being should have to deal with. If she's not conscious and won't feel pain, recycle her--and hope that the next slave you order up is more pleasing to you.

Suppose she wasn't 3d printed but a natural born human being who arrived via space mail in an anesthetized state. Would it be okay to send her off to be recycled and then use the materials to print up the human being you wanted?

Your revision doesn't have internal logic. Now the culture can send natural-born, fully grown human beings via "space mail," but these mailed people can then freely and legally be recycled into materials to be used in 3D printers which will make new and different people? Does not compute to an answerable question in that form.

If you can make the 3D version, you make that; don't like it, don't activate it, and don't pretend in your scenario that once it's alive, it's being treated as fully human.

If the natural-born human has somehow never been conscious, and if that human's only function is to be the sex slave of the lonely dude, she might be better off recycled than activated.
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post
15-10-2015, 03:06 PM
(15-10-2015 03:03 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  One question here is does an unconscious human being with memories and a personality deserve moral/legal protection?

of course not! lets slaughter all the sleeping people in the world! it'll be easy; they're sleeping.
Laughat
15-10-2015, 03:08 PM
(15-10-2015 02:13 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(15-10-2015 02:05 PM)mediocrates Wrote:  It's wrong to create an ugly conservative baptist just for sex and sandwiches.

The baby is born so to speak. It is now your choice to awake this human being or recycle her. Is one decision more moral than the other? Should the law be constructed to prevent you from sending her off to be recycled?

Don't you have the right to reproduced and bring into this world the kind of person you want? Do you have the right to say this kind of person should not exist?
Ops you messed up there. You can't have an abortion once it has been birthed.
Too bad try again friend.
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
15-10-2015, 03:09 PM
(15-10-2015 03:04 PM)julep Wrote:  
(15-10-2015 02:43 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Suppose she wasn't 3d printed but a natural born human being who arrived via space mail in an anesthetized state. Would it be okay to send her off to be recycled and then use the materials to print up the human being you wanted?

Your revision doesn't have internal logic. Now the culture can send natural-born, fully grown human beings via "space mail," but these mailed people can then freely and legally be recycled into materials to be used in 3D printers which will make new and different people? Does not compute to an answerable question in that form.

If you can make the 3D version, you make that; don't like it, don't activate it, and don't pretend in your scenario that once it's alive, it's being treated as fully human.

If the natural-born human has somehow never been conscious, and if that human's only function is to be the sex slave of the lonely dude, she might be better off recycled than activated.

I suggested the revision as a means to point out that how the human being comes into existence is really immaterial. In both situations you have an undesirable human being and you have the choice to painlessly prevent that human being from being a part of your life.

Your criticisms are nit picky.