When is it morally okay to kill a human being?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
15-10-2015, 05:36 PM
RE: When is it morally okay to kill a human being?
(15-10-2015 05:14 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(15-10-2015 05:13 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  The child told her dad you were her rapist. So the dad is going to hurt you bad. A simple DNA test will show that the child testimony is wrong.....but that doesn't matter in your world because in your world no one....except an innocent Banjo....has the right to impose societies morality onto the family of a 12 year old.

Your attempt at demagoguery has failed Banjo. Society can and does impose its morality onto others....including the family of 12 year olds.

Kindly stay on topic.

More than happy too.

When is it okay to kill another human being? My answer.....Only when that human being threatens your existence or someone else existence. This is why I am pro-life and anti-capital punishment.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-10-2015, 05:42 PM
(15-10-2015 05:36 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(15-10-2015 05:14 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Kindly stay on topic.

More than happy too.

When is it okay to kill another human being? My answer.....Only when that human being threatens your existence or someone else existence. This is why I am pro-life and anti-capital punishment.

Well no, that is not what you are saying. You are posing a question as if I raped someone, and without a trial is it ok for the father to kill me?

I get no time to defend myself in court?

You're looking desperate man!
Sound to me like you are advocating murder.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
15-10-2015, 05:43 PM
(15-10-2015 05:36 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  When is it okay to kill another human being? My answer.....Only when that human being threatens your existence or someone else existence. This is why I am pro-life and anti-capital punishment.
Are you also anti-euthanasia, even when the patient is terminal and in extreme pain and with no quality of life and is begging to be given some mercy?
15-10-2015, 05:46 PM
(15-10-2015 05:42 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(15-10-2015 05:36 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  More than happy too.

Well no, that is not what you are saying. You are posing a question as if I raped someone, an without a trial is it ok for the father to kill me?

I get no time to defend myself in court?

You're looking desperate man!

Look bub....you're the one who claimed society has not right to impose its morality onto the family of a twelve year old. Now you are back peddling and claiming society does have that right when you are the target of that twelve year old's family.

You really should just drop this because you've already made yourself look pretty foolish. Your attempt at Demagoguery has failed. Give it up and move on.
15-10-2015, 05:51 PM
(15-10-2015 05:46 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Look bub....you're the one who claimed society has not right to impose its morality onto the family of a twelve year old. Now you are back peddling and claiming society does have that right when you are the target of that twelve year old's family.

You really should just drop this because you've already made yourself look pretty foolish. Your attempt at Demagoguery has failed. Give it up and move on.

Desperation raises and shows it's ugly side.

This is the wrong thread.
And I still believe taking the life of a harmless 12 year old to be bad. And when it is in America, where white cops kill coloured people all the time...

By the way, what crime had that child committed before he was killed by those white cops?

Take you answer to the appropriate thread.

And Blow Job, my name isn't Bud.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
15-10-2015, 05:54 PM
(15-10-2015 05:43 PM)Stevil Wrote:  
(15-10-2015 05:36 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  When is it okay to kill another human being? My answer.....Only when that human being threatens your existence or someone else existence. This is why I am pro-life and anti-capital punishment.
Are you also anti-euthanasia, even when the patient is terminal and in extreme pain and with no quality of life and is begging to be given some mercy?

I would say "No." He has no problem with me being murdered by a civilian without the decency of my getting a trial.

Banjo.
15-10-2015, 06:07 PM
(15-10-2015 05:43 PM)Stevil Wrote:  Are you also anti-euthanasia, even when the patient is terminal and in extreme pain and with no quality of life and is begging to be given some mercy?

Yes...It was wrong to kill Terri Schiavio. That being said, I don't have a problem if a terminally ill patient commits suicide and someone assists(by providing the drugs, equipment for instance). If the person desiring suicide is capable of communicating their wishes, a system could be created to allow them to kill themselves. The decision and responsibility to activate that system would be the responsibility of the patient.
15-10-2015, 06:11 PM
(15-10-2015 05:51 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(15-10-2015 05:46 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Look bub....you're the one who claimed society has not right to impose its morality onto the family of a twelve year old. Now you are back peddling and claiming society does have that right when you are the target of that twelve year old's family.

Desperation raises and shows it's ugly side.

This is the wrong thread.
And I still believe taking the life of a harmless 12 year old to be bad. And when it is in America, where white cops kill coloured people all the time...

By the way, what crime had that child committed before he was killed by those white cops?

Take you answer to the appropriate thread.

And Blow Job, my name isn't Bud.

I called you bub not bud. But if you are going to continue to call me Blow Job I think I will start calling you Bud. Whatta you going to do about it? BUD?
15-10-2015, 06:13 PM
Nothing. You idiot.

Oh look, you can pathetically record another insult.

You piss weak excuse for a man.

Oh look another!

Banjo.
15-10-2015, 06:19 PM
(15-10-2015 06:13 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Nothing. You idiot.

Oh look, you can pathetically record another insult.

You piss weak excuse for a man.

Oh look another!

Bud....I do forgive you for calling me an idiot.