When is it time to change your name??

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-03-2012, 07:24 AM
When is it time to change your name??
I came across this video, and am wondering how long it would take before someone in the family tree would change their name.If you can watch this w/o laughing your ass off....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuZeU-Sjg...re=related
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-03-2012, 08:02 AM
RE: When is it time to change your name??
I had a german teacher at school called Richard Clinic.

Doesnt sound funny until you realise that we had to call him Herr clinic Big Grin

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 3 users Like bemore's post
07-03-2012, 06:56 PM
Dick Clinic don't sound too hip, neither. Tongue

Supposed to have several names. A birth tag, a self tag at fifteen, a life tag at thirty; and a fourth if yer skilled.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
07-03-2012, 07:14 PM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2012 12:06 AM by Mr Woof.)
I got my name mixed up;there was a kids joke "Whats the time Mr Wolf" and I thought it was Woof....... I was obviously barking up the wrong tree.Huh
[+] 2 users Like Mr Woof's post
07-03-2012, 07:50 PM (This post was last modified: 05-03-2015 12:06 PM by Momsurroundedbyboys.)
My last name can be found pretty easily online and connected with this account (I think so anyway), so I'll just say it. It's xx. It's not really that bad, except it kind of works for and against me as a programmer. It's good because most people think it's fake, but as a programmer it's not a good title to hold. Look it up. My middle initial is B also. My civilian friends when I was still in the military used to laugh at my name xxx for some reason. I can see the blamer, but maybe it was funny for some other reasons. I would get "lame brain" and "flamer" a lot in school. Names didn't bother me much in school. I probably should have been aggressive like my brother who was popular and not picked on like me, but I just didn't care enough.

Defy gravity... stand up. Drinking Beverage
[+] 1 user Likes craniumonempty's post
07-03-2012, 11:40 PM
In my 20's I worked in the service department of a car dealership. I hadn't been there long (maybe two weeks) when an older couple came in to have their car booked in for service. My work colleague asked me to take care of them at the service counter. I said, 'Good morning, can I have your name please?' And without even blinking and any hesitation the gentleman said, "Yes, Mr & Mrs Cockhead booked in for a 20 thousand K service". Well, I almost chewed off the inside of my cheek trying not to laugh (although I could just hear my work colleague's snickering in the office out back)! Bastards! Dodgy
I think I'd change my name if it were that!

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 2 users Like aurora's post
08-03-2012, 11:11 PM
My last name is Condon....and people never stop reminding me its one letter away from Condom, however no one seems to notice it is also one letter away from London.
My boyfriend actually changed his name like 4 times legally.....took me a year to find out the name on his original birth certificate
[+] 1 user Likes Catey.Condon's post
08-03-2012, 11:23 PM
You guys think you got it bad peshaw! My real name is Jesus h Christ! How embarrassing.

No but really my first name is Lucas and people sometimes call me Luke. I've heard it all from Luke the puke to Luke I am your father. Never gets old.... Or funny.
In reality it probably had something to do with me punching so many faces throughout my school career.
I still want to smash faces with the vader reference though.
Names suck. Not only that but they are eerily accurate as to what type of person someone will be. I bet you all have met numerous people with the same first name who had entirely different lives but were surprisingly similar people.
That's why I named my kid something rare and interesting. I am sure she'll be teased but at least hers will be original.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
08-03-2012, 11:35 PM
(08-03-2012 11:23 PM)lucradis Wrote:  You guys think you got it bad peshaw! My real name is Jesus h Christ! How embarrassing.

No but really my first name is Lucas and people sometimes call me Luke. I've heard it all from Luke the puke to Luke I am your father. Never gets old.... Or funny.
In reality it probably had something to do with me punching so many faces throughout my school career.
I still want to smash faces with the vader reference though.
Names suck. Not only that but they are eerily accurate as to what type of person someone will be. I bet you all have met numerous people with the same first name who had entirely different lives but were surprisingly similar people.
That's why I named my kid something rare and interesting. I am sure she'll be teased but at least hers will be original.

That's so true (same name, similar peeps) - I've definitely encountered that.
I never copped crap for my first name but always for my second name...

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
08-03-2012, 11:37 PM
(08-03-2012 11:35 PM)aurora2020 Wrote:  That's so true (same name, similar peeps) - I've definitely encountered that.
I never copped crap for my first name but always for my second name...

You can't say that and not tell us your second name!

You're first name is Aurora I'm guessing?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.