When is it time to change your name??

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-03-2012, 10:34 PM
RE: When is it time to change your name??
I always laugh at the way he says his name. Like he's not too sure... Tim?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2012, 02:18 AM
(08-03-2012 11:23 PM)lucradis Wrote:  You guys think you got it bad peshaw! My real name is Jesus h Christ! How embarrassing.

No but really my first name is Lucas and people sometimes call me Luke. I've heard it all from Luke the puke to Luke I am your father. Never gets old.... Or funny.
In reality it probably had something to do with me punching so many faces throughout my school career.
I still want to smash faces with the vader reference though.
Names suck. Not only that but they are eerily accurate as to what type of person someone will be. I bet you all have met numerous people with the same first name who had entirely different lives but were surprisingly similar people.
That's why I named my kid something rare and interesting. I am sure she'll be teased but at least hers will be original.

I know of a book that exists where some people have studied the affects the different sounds in names and how the names people given and called most of childhood do have a big impact on personalities. I knew a person who had it from the library when they were looking for baby names.

I don't remember what it is called, I think I could find out if I logged onto facebook but I'd rather not. Shy
10-03-2012, 02:23 AM
(08-03-2012 11:23 PM)lucradis Wrote:  You guys think you got it bad peshaw! My real name is Jesus h Christ! How embarrassing.

No but really my first name is Lucas and people sometimes call me Luke. I've heard it all from Luke the puke to Luke I am your father. Never gets old.... Or funny.
In reality it probably had something to do with me punching so many faces throughout my school career.
I still want to smash faces with the vader reference though.
Names suck. Not only that but they are eerily accurate as to what type of person someone will be. I bet you all have met numerous people with the same first name who had entirely different lives but were surprisingly similar people.
That's why I named my kid something rare and interesting. I am sure she'll be teased but at least hers will be original.

Did anyone ever sing to you, "My name is Lucas, I live on the 2nd floor?"

Just wondered, because I would never dream of it.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel