When is the Left going to stop pandering to the religious?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-04-2014, 05:20 PM
RE: When is the Left going to stop pandering to the religious?
Where you been big fella? I missed you. Glad to see you back.

(02-04-2014 12:07 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  We all agree that the system is corrupt - right?
Yup.

(02-04-2014 12:07 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  We all agree that everybody is searching for a more honest and representative political campaign to support - right?
Yup.

(02-04-2014 12:07 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  Obama ran on the campaign slogan that his election to president would fix the corruption - right? What else could "change Washington" mean???
Dude had no clue. Dude had no prayer.

(02-04-2014 12:07 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  If atheist would not worry about religion so much and deliberated more orderly, or reasonable, legislation, then they maybe they could make some gains in progressing their obvious agenda of dispelling the belief in god for morality.
Atheists ain't got no common political agenda.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2014, 11:07 AM
(02-04-2014 05:20 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Atheists ain't got no common political agenda.
It would be absurd for an atheist to declare that they do not care if they are subservient to laws that are premised on theist organized doctrine.

Atheism has to be the political organization of laws based on thorough reason and opposed to law based on theist doctrine.

From there we organize the factions, and it is not infinitively impossible to do so, as you would like for it to be. That is the error in reasoning that atheists stupidly inherit from theism, because they do not have the critical reasoning skills to question the comprises that the atheist leaders before them had to make to placate the Christian social dominance of society.

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
[+] 1 user Likes TrainWreck's post
03-04-2014, 04:00 PM
(03-04-2014 11:07 AM)TrainWreck Wrote:  Atheism has to be the political organization of laws based on thorough reason and opposed to law based on theist doctrine.

Looks like you're right if we restrict the scope of the legislation to common interests. Secular Coalition of America Congressional Report Cards. Thumbsup Bowing

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
03-04-2014, 06:21 PM
I win one!Ohmy

Laugh out load I #%@&ing win one!!! Laugh out load

http://www.freeratio.org/showthread.php?...ost7661634

Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
03-04-2014, 10:15 PM
(02-04-2014 12:07 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  What do atheists have to offer that is superior to what the Christian politicians have to offer?

Something else besides fucking batshit-crazy fairy tales and at least atheists stay the fuck out of your bedroom.

Quote:If atheist

*atheists

Quote:would not worry about religion so much

We's like that too, but you bastards won't let us forget you and your bullshit.

Quote: and deliberated more orderly, or reasonable, legislation, then they maybe they could make some gains in progressing their obvious agenda of dispelling the belief in god for morality.

Translation: our agenda of prying your fucking boot off our neck

Quote: As it is [COMMA NEEDED] it seems that the best any atheist could achieve is to be as adept with corruption as any Christian politician - right?

That does not follow. However, it is quite revealing. Not in a good way for you.

Quote:We all agree that the system is corrupt - right?

We agree that you xtards are corrupt.

Quote:We all agree that everybody is searching for a more honest and representative political campaign to support - right?

No.

Quote:Obama ran on the campaign slogan that his election to president would fix the corruption - right?

[Image: citation_needed.jpg]

Quote: What else could "change Washington" mean???

....clear out all the batshit-crazy x-tard ReThugLyKKKans out of positions where they can continue to oppress the citizenry and dictate oppressive, intrusive, and self-enriching policies, of course.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
04-04-2014, 01:32 PM
psss Tequila, pretty sure TrainWreck is an atheist. He's just arguing for more political activism from atheists in the US. Let him savor his win. He earned it.

05-04-2014, 08:45 AM
Just finished reading a book about an atheist working class politician guy in the UK that hints at such political utopia! About a left wing visionary humanitarian MP, worth checking out the free first chapter here, it has a speech on religion that is genius - http://thechroniclesofhope.com/preview/
05-04-2014, 12:47 PM
(03-04-2014 10:15 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  ....clear out all the batshit-crazy x-tard ReThugLyKKKans out of positions where they can continue to oppress the citizenry and dictate oppressive, intrusive, and self-enriching policies, of course.
How do you plan on doing that? You have the same stupid incomplete idea swirling around in your head that all the conservative pundits have - vote the bums out.

The concept of voting the incompetent politicians out is a false argument. The inadequacy of the Constitution to describe the specific missions of the federal government and qualifications for politicians, allows people to vote for people who are not disposed to fix the government. At best we know that lawyers are the most likely professionals for the legislatures, and economists for the executive branch, but we are not beholden to such qualifications, because it violates our prohibition of a religious test, which is all the common folk could understand in 1787 for understanding how politics and government work. In our contemporary political climate we would probably not worry so much about a religious test, but rather, a political party affiliation test - same thing, both are social management organizations.

It's a real shame that I seem to be the only atheist who has the intelligence to recognize the problem - atheists are not smart beyond dismissing theism. To that I am in the position of having to lead both theists and atheists - future society will be doing things my way - guaranteed.