When it goes from fucking bad to worse!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-12-2012, 11:09 PM (This post was last modified: 17-12-2012 11:18 PM by Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver.)
When it goes from fucking bad to worse!
Guess what group of shitheads will be picketing the funerals of the children murdered in the deadly Connecticut shooting rampage on Friday?

[Image: funeral-protests-17208b73ef99ae42.jpg]

On the bright side the guerrilla anarchist group Anonymous has officially declared war on the WBC. They recently hacked their computers and obtained all their personal information on Fred and Shirley Phelps as wall as shut down godhatesfags.com using a cyber attack.

As a side note to the next lunatic cleaning his rifle and planning some horrible carnage. If you're gonna target someone for a grotesque bit at glory, shouldn't it be the WBC?

Just a constructive thought. The dogs in your head who think you're Jesus Christ agree with me. Just saying.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-12-2012, 08:16 AM
RE: When it goes from fucking bad to worse!
Maybe it's just me but I find that on the left, that old lady's enthusiasm just cracks me up.
I just can't get mad at WBC, they're literally that stupid that it is physically impossible for me to be mad at them.

Still keen to open a gay night club opposite their headquarters though.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
18-12-2012, 08:24 AM
So happy for that cyber attack.
18-12-2012, 08:59 AM
(18-12-2012 08:16 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Still keen to open a gay night club opposite their headquarters though.
That would probably end up being the most popular gay club ever. People would travel large distances just to go. Tongue

[Image: opforum1.png]
18-12-2012, 09:05 AM
[Image: trolling-the-westboro-baptist-church-184...9690-7.jpg]

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
[+] 5 users Like fstratzero's post
18-12-2012, 12:43 PM (This post was last modified: 18-12-2012 12:47 PM by Vosur.)
I wouldn't mind if someone would cause this trash to "disappear". Angel

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
18-12-2012, 12:52 PM
WBC is crazy, we all know that.

But I can't say that what "Anonymous" did was justified. Guerrilla anarchist activism is dangerous. Sure, we cheer them on when they nail a nasty crazy group like WBC, but what about when they nail something we actually care about? And since what you care about and what I car about might be different things, and if we open the circle wider than just you and me, it seems inevitable that Anonymous will be nailing targets that someone cares about.

While I despise WBC, I have to accept and even respect the fact that they have the right to do what they do. It's ugly, it's crazy, it's despicable, but it's legal and they have the right to do it.

I cannot say anything so positive about Anonymous.

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein