When it's your time, that's it

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-12-2015, 07:22 AM
RE: When it's your time, that's it

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-01-2016, 09:26 AM
its what people say when they don't know what to say. a phrase i personally hate is "it is what it is". well no shit... you just blew my mind with your insight!
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Wanderer's post
22-01-2016, 10:04 AM
I like both phrases. Another one I like is "the universe doesn't give a shit"

I reckon it just comes down to preference....
22-01-2016, 02:07 PM
(22-01-2016 10:04 AM)Matt Finney Wrote:  I like both phrases. Another one I like is "the universe doesn't give a shit"

I reckon it just comes down to preference....

I actually like that one.
22-01-2016, 02:19 PM
(30-11-2015 07:36 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  I recently went to a service for a friend of my family, their daughter...passed away, and she was only in her 20's. For some reason, quite a few people kept saying after the service...''when it is your time, that's it...there's nothing you can do.''

Huh

What do you think this means? Does it mean we should all just throw caution to the wind, not take care of ourselves, because what's the difference...when our time is up, that's it? Talking to a friend of mine over the weekend and she said the same thing...I said, what do you mean? She answered...''I believe that everyone's life has a time limit and that's it.''

What do you think?

What it means is God did it. She works in mysterious ways ya know. Even pretends to be male at times!
22-01-2016, 02:19 PM
(30-11-2015 07:40 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Everyone can die of old age, but my death by falling from a tall building isn't set in stone... cuz I don't go up in tall buildings! Kinda difficult to fall out a basement window! Tongue

There is no fate but what we make for ourselves!

Actually people don't die from old age, but things that come with it.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube