When my arm goes to sleep

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-05-2016, 12:27 PM
Every single night I wake up laying on my arm. It is dead. Because I'm still asleep I think it's dead and I flap it around just waving it in the air. Sometimes I roll over and just swing it around. Because bf told me it could really die when I sleep on it I panic thinking I killed my arm.

I'm sure others do this sometimes but it's every night for me.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-05-2016, 01:31 PM
RE: When my arm goes to sleep
Maybe your boyfriend can wear protective head gear to bed. So he doesn't have to tell you horror stories about dying limbs. Laugh out load

I got the biggest fright of my life recently, when my sleeping boyfriend was flapping his arm around and managed to wake me up by putting his hand on my face. So you're not the only sleeping arm-flapper.
[+] 1 user Likes LadyDay's post
28-05-2016, 01:36 PM
I've definitely woken up with dead arm/dead hand before. Not every morning but on occasion. The most annoying part for me is trying to slap my useless meat-hand onto the right part of my phone to turn off the alarm Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes debna27's post
28-05-2016, 01:40 PM
Haha Brandon has just smacked my face in the middle of the night. It's horrifying.
He's got a new tattoo on his arm and I'm pretty sure I hit it while waving my arm around. He just put his hand on it and rolled over lol. I felt terrible.
28-05-2016, 01:41 PM
(28-05-2016 01:36 PM)debna27 Wrote:  I've definitely woken up with dead arm/dead hand before. Not every morning but on occasion. The most annoying part for me is trying to slap my useless meat-hand onto the right part of my phone to turn off the alarm Tongue

Haha just smacking around until there's silence. I've had to do that
28-05-2016, 01:43 PM
I also wake up with an arm that is asleep, usually it's because I had been laying my head on it in a weird way so I just change position and it goes back to normal, stupid limbs, they need to learn who's boss around here.

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
28-05-2016, 02:32 PM
Most of my life I've slept alone. It wasn't until my wife had I ever shared a bed. I then found out that I act out my dreams.

On night i had a dream I was driving with my wife in L.A. Driving with my window down I saw a dirty hobo come running up to me diving threw my window and start grabing at tring to get to my wife. I swung a hard right hook. To be awaken by my wife screaming in pain after punching her in her sleeping face.

I felt horrible.

Ii'd take a sleeping arm over that.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
28-05-2016, 02:54 PM
(28-05-2016 12:27 PM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  Every single night I wake up laying on my arm. It is dead. [...]

Happens to me too, nearly every night. Technically, pins and needles is known as paresthesia; it's a common syndrome caused by the compression of specific nerves in the arms and/or legs. Ain't nuthin' to worry about.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
28-05-2016, 03:54 PM
I heard that Girly makes his hand go to sleep so it feels like another person is groping his female giblets.
[+] 1 user Likes KUSA's post
28-05-2016, 04:15 PM
(28-05-2016 02:32 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  Most of my life I've slept alone. It wasn't until my wife had I ever shared a bed. I then found out that I act out my dreams.

On night i had a dream I was driving with my wife in L.A. Driving with my window down I saw a dirty hobo come running up to me diving threw my window and start grabing at tring to get to my wife. I swung a hard right hook. To be awaken by my wife screaming in pain after punching her in her sleeping face.

I felt horrible.

Ii'd take a sleeping arm over that.

Oh wow that's horrible (and funny)
Brandon's never punched me but he has just slapped me in his sleep.