When terror is regular?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-02-2015, 02:19 AM
When terror is regular?
We had one terrorist attack each month since the start of this year. One in France and one in Denmark and with the mulsim population of Europe and the middle east showing an increasing tendency for violence, I have to ask: What are the consequences?

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-02-2015, 03:58 AM
RE: When terror is regular?
A big mess?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
15-02-2015, 04:53 AM
Increased 'racism' resulting in retaliation attacks on Muslim communities.
Escalation of the war on ISIS.
Tighter immigration law.
Decrease in freedom of speech as organisations fear attack by Muslims and so practice restriction in what they would normally say. And also harder on employees that are more vocal in being anti-Islam.
Politicians showing how pussy they are.
Maybe laws regarding anti-Islam speech and "hate crimes".

That sort of thing I guess.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
15-02-2015, 08:21 AM
Quote:Maybe laws regarding anti-Islam speech and "hate crimes".
There's already laws that restrict the capacity to criticize Islam. Shame on politicians.

I doubt Immigration will be restricted much since the EU as a policy that is pro open borders

The media already censor themselves frequently and avoid criticizing Islam too harshly, not because the law says so, but because they're afraid of Muslim violence. Newspapers and magazines after Charlie Hebdo refused to show a full picture of the cartoon. And of course you have the typical left-wing fake liberals saying this represents a failure of integrating Muslims in society and that it's our fault

Since Muslim population will rise, either we stop or in a few years (decades) a civil war may break out. In my country there's very few Muslims so it doesn't affect me, but Germans, French, Swedes and others need to worry about it

"A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything" - Friedrich Nietzsche
15-02-2015, 09:07 AM
When children through tantrums some parents stand fast and others give in to the little bastards. "Ok my baby, you can have the toy."
[+] 1 user Likes Drunkin Druid's post
15-02-2015, 10:41 AM
(15-02-2015 02:19 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  We had one terrorist attack each month since the start of this year. One in France and one in Denmark and with the mulsim population of Europe and the middle east showing an increasing tendency for violence, I have to ask: What are the consequences?

EUrabia.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
[+] 1 user Likes Res Publica's post
15-02-2015, 10:45 AM (This post was last modified: 15-02-2015 11:22 AM by GirlyMan.)
(15-02-2015 02:19 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  I have to ask: What are the consequences?

Break out your burkha pretty boy.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post