When they claim they're worried about your soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-02-2016, 12:30 PM
RE: When they claim they're worried about your soul
(22-02-2016 08:53 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I had to deal with a lot of shit from pastors and religious people about my yoga practice. I heard it all--it's of the occult, you are opening yourself up to the devil, it's un-christian, you are worshiping idols, yadda yadda yadda.

Yep. Meditation, heavy metal, Warcraft, books not written by Christian apologists....I've been accused of occult practices and risking demonic possession with all of them.Evil_monster It's like the OP said, anything not understood is immediately assumed to be evil. It really is a shame.

Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes StrangestTribe's post
22-02-2016, 02:42 PM
Tell him that the TV show is based on Matthew 27:51-53. Zombies are just a modern day interpretation of beefed up biblical works that antiquity somehow thought made the underlining story more believable. Consider Laugh out load

**Crickets** -- God
22-02-2016, 07:29 PM
(22-02-2016 02:04 AM)Banjo Wrote:  If they cared they'd buy you new ones.

[Image: SR19.jpg]

Oooooh Banjo. I swear.

Facepalm

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
22-02-2016, 07:39 PM
(21-02-2016 11:03 PM)Maeve Wrote:  Yeah, so I got into a big to-do with my husband's stepfather, who unexpectedly flipped out because I was talking about my favorite show, The Walking Dead, to my Mother in law. He doesn't want such satanic, occult talk in his home. I've never had any problems before with him, so this took me completely by surprise, and hurt me more than it normally would have. Apparently, I worship zombies because it's all I talk about, and I need to seek clean, wholesome entertainment because he's worried about my soul.

In actuality, he's confusing what's God's will and what he doesn't like or understand, but it's a convenient excuse to be an asshole. Anyone have problems like this?

I would ask him for an example of something he likes, but god doesn't like, or something god likes, but he doesn't like. Maybe he'll take the hint he's just making it up. If the Bible has stories of the Hebrews being told to slaughter entire towns, including women and infant children, is he really sure Jebus no likey them zombies ? His god is pretty gruesome.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
22-02-2016, 11:29 PM
Yeah, I was thinking about when Jesus comes again and the dead rise from their graves, isn't that zombies??

And Jesus rose three days after he died, isn't Jesus a zombie?

Let the music be your master, will you heed the Master's call?
22-02-2016, 11:51 PM
(22-02-2016 11:29 PM)Maeve Wrote:  Yeah, I was thinking about when Jesus comes again and the dead rise from their graves, isn't that zombies??

Since he was a Jew I think he's technically a golem.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
23-02-2016, 02:06 AM
(22-02-2016 11:51 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(22-02-2016 11:29 PM)Maeve Wrote:  Yeah, I was thinking about when Jesus comes again and the dead rise from their graves, isn't that zombies??

Since he was a Jew I think he's technically a golem.

But golem is made from clay. Jesus was a zombie or some other type od undead Smile.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
24-02-2016, 12:10 AM
They are worried about the existence of their own.

#sigh
24-02-2016, 04:16 AM

[Image: jesus_zombie_lulz.jpg]

pretty much.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
24-02-2016, 10:22 AM
(22-02-2016 02:00 AM)morondog Wrote:  ... What is clean and wholesome entertainment, according to him? Does he watch teletubbies?

Thiose teletubbies promote faggism don't they?