When they claim they're worried about your soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-02-2016, 11:03 AM
RE: When they claim they're worried about your soul
I would just let it go and not start an argument with him. Arguing won't get you anywhere and he isn't going to change his mind about what he believes. Accept the fact that you are not wrong, or soulless, or dirty because you enjoy "The Walking Dead" and he is never going to become accepting of that. If he brings it up in the future and asks if you are still watching that show, tell him, "Yes, and I am not going to argue with you about it. This discussion is over." If he continues to try to talk about it simply say, "What part of 'This discussion is over,' didn't you understand?"

It is much easier to end a discussion by being firm with him than it is to argue even a little bit. He may not take it very well but fuck him. You need to save your own sanity and you cannot do that by engaging with him.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Black Eagle's post
24-02-2016, 11:12 AM
If in trying to criticize my moral shortcomings the best someone can do is talk trash about the shows I watched, I just grin smugly at the thought of how little they know about me.

'Murican Canadian
25-02-2016, 03:57 AM
(22-02-2016 03:54 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  The reason xtians hate TV shows with zombies, witches, vampires and such ----

Their fictional book just doesn't stack up to a good Stephen King novel...............

Zombies? Vampires? Jesus Christ?

Where have I seen this before?

Ah yes!!!

[Image: 21058589255_bf5a3ff93c.jpg]

The invisible and the non-existent look very much alike
Excreta Tauri Sapientam Fulgeat (The excrement of the bull causes wisdom to flee)
[+] 7 users Like Silly Deity's post
29-02-2016, 11:48 AM
(22-02-2016 11:29 PM)Maeve Wrote:  Yeah, I was thinking about when Jesus comes again and the dead rise from their graves, isn't that zombies??

And Jesus rose three days after he died, isn't Jesus a zombie?

No.

The information in ancient libraries came from real minds of real people. The far more complex information in cells came from the far more intelligent mind of God.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-02-2016, 12:22 PM
That's what I love about christards - such loving, forgiving, accepting and understanding people. Perhaps you ought to ask him what Jesus would have done.

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored