When they don't know enough things to communicate with

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-10-2013, 09:14 PM
When they don't know enough things to communicate with
(11-10-2013 04:03 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(09-10-2013 07:05 AM)sporehux Wrote:  Nice thread. I have zero family and friends that are Atheist./sci-curious [Aliens/ghosters arnt Atheist imho].
Im of average iq but to most of my friends think im some sort of genius.. because I know "stuff"

Feel like im forever facepalming over simple physics ignorance.

There are only five people I know that I can have intelligent conversations about religion and science face-to-face where I live. Of those five, one is my best friend and another one I'm dating. Rolleyes The other three are coworkers. Fortunately my mother finds these debates very interesting (she's essentially an agnostic pantheist), and all of my younger siblings are essentially agnostic atheists, they're just not as vocal or well read on the subject. I'm the only one that studies theology, history, and science as a hobby in my family; even among the believers... Dodgy

The religious are the least well read with regard to the bible, and know the least amount of theology. They already believe, so they don't see the need to study their religion. That's what faith is all about.

"Laissez nous faire!"

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor will I ever ask another man to live for mine."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
When they don't know enough things to communicate with - Crimson Flyboy - 16-10-2013 09:14 PM