When will all religions extinct?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-01-2014, 08:21 AM
RE: When will all religions extinct?
(18-01-2014 08:09 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  Your fellow citizens south of the mason dixon line are one example.

Big Grin Not a Merkin old boy, bit of riff-raff from the colonies what ? South Africa be where I'm at... and yes indeed there are horrible people everywhere but the great reform movements *have* made a difference in society.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-05-2014, 09:42 PM
Jesus Mary and Joseph. What the actual fuck ?
Here's a little day brightener, ya heathens.
http://www.pewforum.org/2014/05/07/the-s...ed-states/
Thumbsup

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
08-05-2014, 08:22 PM
(17-01-2014 08:40 AM)CuriousHuman Wrote:  First, sorry if my English is bad, though im not from any English speaking country.
And i am new here sorry if there is many wrong so Check Me If Im Wrong.

Well, the first and the only one futuristic and science fiction film i know that there is still a single human believe in religion is Prometheus.
(She still believes another beliefs, even after her true "god", wants to kill the entire humanity??? this film's protagonist sucks, but still i am curious about its sequel)

Hey, I am CuriousHuman, and i am curious about it, about how will religion end up in the future.

Will it extinct?
what happening? and when will it happen? is there any sign of this? (rational signs only, "omens" doesnt allowed)

or
Will it survive?
why it should? and how?

or it could be survived because it is actually become a new kind? Like...
its evolved?
evolved becoming a money machine? a religion for robot?

use our imagination! it is maybe a new literature divisions, Beliefs-Fiction! aka Bli-Fi Smile thethethe Tongue

[spoiler=I need all of your references!]Im also need all of your references, for my original sci-fi story.
My study here is for the religion aspects on a futuristic apocalyptic world

The story set in an futuristic apocalyptic world. Alternate timeline when civil rights, apartheid movement all fail. And a secret society of smart people have one absolute solution for this is to create a final "Religion" for man to fear of their "sins". Well actually it is still in development

so the story went apocalyptic as the plan goes, is still complicated and the story revolves around a curious girl finding the truth behind the "Religion" and the apocalypse, "The God's Judgement" (where the God is actually God's, aka the smart people of the so secret society Tongue)

oh no, my copyright!!!
[/spoiler]

My findings on the internet is Atheism is increasing.
So we are talking in a global scale and all religions, an example of a place or a religion and how it goes extinct could be helpful.

I really need your opinion Smile
Lets Discuss! Smile

---
edited for better grammar, and the spoiler doesnt work Sad

Religion will go extinct when they destroy us all...

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-05-2014, 02:05 AM
Religions will go extinct in the year 4783. The last muslim will had died out 2480 years ago and the very last Christian died out 890 years before that.

The last religion to go will be a neo pagan ritualistic religion and will be the last person alive in the human race who openly admits to having a religion or religious beliefs will die on his death bed with uttering a prayer phrase as his dying last words and breath.

Meanwhile on Titan - I will be advising and overseeing various construction projects as well as mining and terraforming to get the southern hemisphere ready for inhabitence.