Where are you from? The TTA Map

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.5 Average
16-03-2010, 02:45 PM
RE: Where are you from? The TTA Map
(16-03-2010 02:29 PM)Juppers Wrote:  Am I the only European here? I feel like an alien.

Ewww, the east hemisphere.... Kidding of course.

I don't believe Jesus is the son of God until I see the long form birth certificate!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-03-2010, 03:02 PM

Yes, I am also a Canuck! Smile

I've updated with an approximation as well.
Quote this message in a reply
16-03-2010, 03:05 PM
Ah, Canadians! It's nice to be among fellow countrymen... I mean no offence to any Americans... Its just that... Your politicians can be rather bothersome neighbours sometimes...

[+] 1 user Likes Green's post
16-03-2010, 03:13 PM

(16-03-2010 02:29 PM)Juppers Wrote:  ^If I'm not mistaken supermanlives1973 is also from Canada.

Am I the only European here? I feel like an alien.

I'm a European! Yay for Europe Tongue
16-03-2010, 03:23 PM
(16-03-2010 03:05 PM)Green Wrote:  Ah, Canadians! It's nice to be among fellow countrymen... I mean no offence to any Americans... Its just that... Your politicians can be rather bothersome neighbours sometimes...

No kidding. Just look at martinb59's thread "HAHAHAHAHAHA" for an illustration.

"Sometimes it is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness."
- Terry Pratchett
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-03-2010, 03:28 PM
I have and it's... Something Smile Unfortunately the belief rates in Canada are fairly similar to most American states (Less than the Bible Belt for sure but probably on par with most others). Luckily though we tend to keep to ourselves.

I cringed when our Prime Minister (Harper) said God Bless Canada... First PM to ever do that I'm pretty certain...

16-03-2010, 03:50 PM
(16-03-2010 03:05 PM)Green Wrote:  Ah, Canadians! It's nice to be among fellow countrymen... I mean no offence to any Americans... Its just that... Your politicians can be rather bothersome neighbours sometimes...

Canada is like America.... Only not so... Yeah. No offense taken.

I don't believe Jesus is the son of God until I see the long form birth certificate!
17-03-2010, 01:11 AM
(16-03-2010 03:13 PM)New Frontier Wrote:  
(16-03-2010 02:29 PM)Juppers Wrote:  ^If I'm not mistaken supermanlives1973 is also from Canada.

Am I the only European here? I feel like an alien.

I'm a European! Yay for Europe Tongue

Indeed! So you're from Iceland, right? Well still very far from me Tongue

All learning is quite useless if you haven't learned to question what you learn.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-03-2010, 06:26 AM

(16-03-2010 03:28 PM)Green Wrote:  I have and it's... Something Smile Unfortunately the belief rates in Canada are fairly similar to most American states (Less than the Bible Belt for sure but probably on par with most others). Luckily though we tend to keep to ourselves.

I cringed when our Prime Minister (Harper) said God Bless Canada... First PM to ever do that I'm pretty certain...

I'm sure we could dig up things that Chretien or Martin have also said in their time in power. I think Chretien was my favorite (the situation with the photographer was CLASSIC), also because he modeled his political philosophy after Trudeau who, I think, still goes down as the BEST PM Canada has ever had.
17-03-2010, 09:25 AM

Someone from Chile showed up. Weird, he doesn't show up in the memberlist. Aaand, someone named "E." moved my location to Hungary...