Where are you from? The TTA Map

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.5 Average
26-04-2010, 04:59 PM

RE: Where are you from? The TTA Map
I predominately reside in Burlington, Vermont, USA. So, on the eastern side of North America. I like biking, snowboarding, hiking, kayaking, sailing, reading, writing, making, and living. ^_^

I also have a weak spot for philosophical discourse; feel free to ask me anything.
Quote this message in a reply
26-04-2010, 06:21 PM

i'm ulfark

i got the name from a norse warrior(ulfsark) in norse mythology i liked in a game when i was little, used it ever since.

i like every revolutionary theory i stumbled across so feel free to enlighten me anytime. asking anoying questions. i did a bit of swimming and snowboarding and skying didnt like it much. always had a fascination with survival skills but never learned them same for martial art skills. i like the possibilities they hold more than what i can accomplish with them. my hobby has been reading manga and anime for the last few years and i expanded this year to short novels on the internet.
and my goal this summer break is to sleep and catch up on my reading. ( in this case my recently collected textbooks on various fields) last year it was studying japanese.
26-04-2010, 08:33 PM

Massachusetts! I'm Brockton born and raised but I now in Raynham reside.
26-04-2010, 08:41 PM
(26-04-2010 08:33 PM)InebriatedOrc Wrote:  Massachusetts! I'm Brockton born and raised but I now in Raynham reside.

Go east coast! I was born in Leominster. I wish I had the time to visit occasionally. I love the entire New England area.

"Haven't you got any romance in your soul?"
"No," said Granny. "I ain't. And stars don't care what you wish, and magic don't make things better, and no one doesn't get burnt who sticks their hand in a fire."

- Terry Pratchett, Witches Abroad
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-04-2010, 09:43 PM

HI. This I Michael R sending a note from the land of the Mormon....not Utah, but Idaho. Smile
26-04-2010, 09:47 PM

That's the land of potatoes. ^_^
26-04-2010, 10:04 PM

(26-04-2010 09:47 PM)Ceryle Wrote:  That's the land of potatoes. ^_^

You'd be surprised how many people think that Idaho is Iowa and our state flower is corn.
26-04-2010, 10:47 PM

Well that's just weird, but I suppose not terribly unexpected. I mean, after all, I live in a state which many Americans aren't even aware of.

"Where do you live?"

"Vermont."

"Oh, what state is that in?"

Is not an uncommon scenario; especially in the southern states it seems.
[+] 1 user Likes Ceryle's post
28-04-2010, 03:07 PM
In Arizona, not only do we have Mormons(from Utah), but also Catholics(from Mexico). It's an interesting mix.

I don't believe Jesus is the son of God until I see the long form birth certificate!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-04-2010, 11:02 AM

I'm in Kansas City, but I'm occasionally all over the map from touring in a band. Sometime towards the end of the summer, or after it, that'll include Europe, haha.