Where are you from? The TTA Map

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.5 Average
17-09-2010, 03:16 PM
RE: Where are you from? The TTA Map
Umatilla, Fl. just south of the Ocala Nat. Forest, home of the biggest bunch of tightassed, redneck, bible thumpers you could imagine. Glad I live out in the woods!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-09-2010, 12:57 AM
Wohoo! I did it!
Although I must say, I find it slightly depressing that I am the only one here from Scandinavia.

Also there are 7 Norse countries, with a total of 5 members. We have some recruiting to do!

I want to rip off your superstitions and make passionate sense to you
20-09-2010, 04:52 AM
Just marked myself down for NY.
20-09-2010, 04:36 PM

Just added myself on the map :-) Spring, TX (North Houston)
Quote this message in a reply
21-09-2010, 12:42 AM
(20-09-2010 04:36 PM)Natasha B Wrote:  Just added myself on the map :-) Spring, TX (North Houston)

Your state needs to kick some of IDiots off the school board. I'd pray for you if I wasn't an atheist.
21-09-2010, 01:39 PM

(21-09-2010 12:42 AM)No J. Wrote:  
(20-09-2010 04:36 PM)Natasha B Wrote:  Just added myself on the map :-) Spring, TX (North Houston)

Your state needs to kick some of IDiots off the school board. I'd pray for you if I wasn't an atheist.

Yes we do!!!! Many are up for reelection soon and I know one person running this time is an atheist!!!! But really its just a hand full of morons on the board that are screwing everything up :-(

Textbook Rally Video
22-09-2010, 12:06 AM
(21-09-2010 01:39 PM)Natasha B Wrote:  
(21-09-2010 12:42 AM)No J. Wrote:  Your state needs to kick some of IDiots off the school board. I'd pray
Yes we do!!!! Many are up for reelection soon and I know one person running this time is an atheist!!!! But really its just a hand full of morons on the board that are screwing everything up :-(

One bad apple can spoil the whole bunch, I hope a few bad apples don't end up spoiling the whole school system. Texas, I have heard, is big enuogh to sway the whole country, and me being a Canadian, am worried that the fallout could effect us here, too.
22-09-2010, 09:42 AM

Yea, It is a shame just a few people can screw things up so bad. I wouldn't worry about it too much if I were you because the bigest change in the textbooks were the History Text books. Otherwise the issue about intelligent design is a seprate call the last I have heard. The people that would take that class refuse evolution anyway :-(
02-10-2010, 03:22 PM

born in New Orleans but currently live in Oklahoma
02-10-2010, 05:48 PM
Dropped my pin.
Surrounded by beautiful British Columbian mountains, Chilliwack, the Bible Belt of BC.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MindprowlerMusic