Where are you from? The TTA Map

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.5 Average
14-10-2010, 05:13 AM

RE: Where are you from? The TTA Map
I'm the NKOTB from Cape Town, South Africa. What are you people complaining about? I'm the only one from the entire African continent and if I can believe what I've read, you're/we're all from here Wink
Quote this message in a reply
14-10-2010, 06:16 AM
Wasn't there some other South African atheist here once?
And welcomes.

Correct me when I'm wrong.
Accept me or go to hell.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-10-2010, 11:02 PM

Updated! First marker on Puerto Rico. lol!
09-11-2010, 10:12 AM

Looks like I'm the first Australian to sign the board :O
10-11-2010, 01:20 AM
(09-11-2010 10:12 AM)Alex Wrote:  Looks like I'm the first Australian to sign the board :O

Nope. You are the second that I know of. I am from central Canada, I have been to your wonderful country an enjoyed the hospitality.

G'Day and have fun here.
10-11-2010, 02:46 AM
Greetings from a Mexican Atheist. Peace.

"The tendency to turn human judgments into divine commands makes religion one of the most dangerous forces in the world.”
-Georgia Harkness.

"La fe es patrimonio de los pendejos. (Faith is patrimony of the dumbfucks)."
-Diego Rivera
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-11-2010, 12:36 AM

I am currently living in Northern Maine. I have not met any other atheists here, but I'm sure there must be others out there.
15-11-2010, 05:58 AM
I'm from the east coast of Canada. New Brunswick to be precise. Only place I've ever been outside of my little province is central Canada.

Hey brother christian, with your high and mighty errand, your actions speak so loud, I can't hear a word you're saying.

"This machine kills fascists..."

"Well this machine kills commies!"
15-11-2010, 03:20 PM

@UnderTheMicroscope That's nifty. I go to NB fairly often, mostly to Woodstock, but sometimes to Fredericton. It's looks a lot like Maine though, if you ask me. The difference is the border crossing. It's such a pain at times. Especially coming back into the US, although the Canadian side is starting to get just about as bad.
15-11-2010, 04:11 PM
(15-11-2010 03:20 PM)The14All Wrote:  @UnderTheMicroscope That's nifty. I go to NB fairly often, mostly to Woodstock, but sometimes to Fredericton. It's looks a lot like Maine though, if you ask me. The difference is the border crossing. It's such a pain at times. Especially coming back into the US, although the Canadian side is starting to get just about as bad.

well I don't go across the border often, so I guess I wouldn't notice any change.
small world though eh?

Hey brother christian, with your high and mighty errand, your actions speak so loud, I can't hear a word you're saying.

"This machine kills fascists..."

"Well this machine kills commies!"