Where are you from? The TTA Map

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.5 Average
25-01-2011, 11:50 PM

RE: Where are you from? The TTA Map
Finally figured out how to mark the dad-blasted thing.
Quote this message in a reply
26-01-2011, 06:19 AM
Forgot I needed to update my location. I'm not in Japan anymore, back in Kentucky. Tongue

"It does feel like something to be wrong; it feels like being right." -Kathryn Schulz
I am 100% certain that I am wrong about something I am certain about right now. Because even if everything I stand for turns out to be completely true, I was still wrong about being wrong.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-01-2011, 12:52 PM
(26-01-2011 06:19 AM)LeviTimes Wrote:  Forgot I needed to update my location. I'm not in Japan anymore, back in Kentucky. Tongue

*waves*

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
Find all posts by this user
26-01-2011, 09:13 PM
I didn't manage to get it to work, but for you; I'm somewhere on the East coast of the USA

The Beauty of The Scientific Method , is the Anticipation of a Better Explanation.
28-01-2011, 12:16 AM
(26-01-2011 12:52 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  
(26-01-2011 06:19 AM)LeviTimes Wrote:  Forgot I needed to update my location. I'm not in Japan anymore, back in Kentucky. Tongue

*waves*

OMG, speaking of which, didn't you say something about living on/near campus of U of L or something? I'm going there next semester! Big Grin

"It does feel like something to be wrong; it feels like being right." -Kathryn Schulz
I am 100% certain that I am wrong about something I am certain about right now. Because even if everything I stand for turns out to be completely true, I was still wrong about being wrong.
28-01-2011, 02:25 PM
(28-01-2011 12:16 AM)LeviTimes Wrote:  OMG, speaking of which, didn't you say something about living on/near campus of U of L or something? I'm going there next semester! Big Grin

Yeah, I was living on campus for a while. Right now I'm living at home and commuting to campus every morning.

Cool to hear that you're coming to U of L, though. What's your planned major?

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
30-01-2011, 08:13 AM

Yeah we've got a grand total of two in australia. at least we're beating the kiwis Tongue
07-02-2011, 07:16 PM

Down there in southern AZ Smile
16-02-2011, 10:48 PM
(28-01-2011 02:25 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  
(28-01-2011 12:16 AM)LeviTimes Wrote:  OMG, speaking of which, didn't you say something about living on/near campus of U of L or something? I'm going there next semester! Big Grin

Yeah, I was living on campus for a while. Right now I'm living at home and commuting to campus every morning.

I'll probably continue with a degree in English, though I'm still not completely aware of my options there. There are certainly more than in my old uni. xD

17-02-2011, 04:33 PM
(16-02-2011 10:48 PM)LeviTimes Wrote:  
(28-01-2011 02:25 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  

I'll probably continue with a degree in English, though I'm still not completely aware of my options there. There are certainly more than in my old uni. xD

Yeah, there are quite a few different departments. I'm currently in the process of switching from the Speed School of Engineering to the School of Business. Still majoring in computers, but with a focus on programming rather than design.