Where are you from? The TTA Map

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.5 Average
17-10-2012, 08:33 PM
RE: Where are you from? The TTA Map
(15-09-2012 08:07 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(15-09-2012 12:25 PM)Chas Wrote:  Why? Was there some seismic shift or something? Freakin' plate tectonics.

No, just the current one is hugely over populated and probably out of date in the sense that even half of those people don't even post here anymore and are probably just accounts with less then 10posts.

Muffers, if you ever give up Stewie, I have dibs on him.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating Yogi, CAAT-LY.
Assistant Manager, Vice Detection, Whoville : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-10-2012, 08:35 PM (This post was last modified: 17-10-2012 08:57 PM by ClydeLee.)
Re: RE: Where are you from? The TTA Map
(17-10-2012 08:33 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(15-09-2012 08:07 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  No, just the current one is hugely over populated and probably out of date in the sense that even half of those people don't even post here anymore and are probably just accounts with less then 10posts.

Muffers, if you ever give up Stewie, I have dibs on him.

He should go back to full The Brain of you ask me... Then again I'm a Wells fan.

I agree with him on the topic. Or we should have an alternate map of more active people.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
17-10-2012, 09:25 PM
RE: Where are you from? The TTA Map
(17-10-2012 08:31 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(15-09-2012 08:07 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  No, just the current one is hugely over populated and probably out of date in the sense that even half of those people don't even post here anymore and are probably just accounts with less then 10posts.

If you feel like it then do it. Drinking Beverage

ehhh but effort...

Quote:Muffers, if you ever give up Stewie, I have dibs on him.

Lol. But then if I want him back? Not real incentive to give him up in the first place then is it. Tongue

Quote:He should go back to full The Brain of you ask me...

I haven't forgotten the brain, thus the signature. Still give him a bit of love.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]