Where are you from? The TTA Map

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.5 Average
26-04-2010, 04:59 PM

RE: Where are you from? The TTA Map
I predominately reside in Burlington, Vermont, USA. So, on the eastern side of North America. I like biking, snowboarding, hiking, kayaking, sailing, reading, writing, making, and living. ^_^

I also have a weak spot for philosophical discourse; feel free to ask me anything.
Quote this message in a reply
26-04-2010, 06:21 PM

i'm ulfark

i got the name from a norse warrior(ulfsark) in norse mythology i liked in a game when i was little, used it ever since.

i like every revolutionary theory i stumbled across so feel free to enlighten me anytime. asking anoying questions. i did a bit of swimming and snowboarding and skying didnt like it much. always had a fascination with survival skills but never learned them same for martial art skills. i like the possibilities they hold more than what i can accomplish with them. my hobby has been reading manga and anime for the last few years and i expanded this year to short novels on the internet.
and my goal this summer break is to sleep and catch up on my reading. ( in this case my recently collected textbooks on various fields) last year it was studying japanese.
26-04-2010, 08:33 PM

Massachusetts! I'm Brockton born and raised but I now in Raynham reside.
26-04-2010, 08:41 PM
(26-04-2010 08:33 PM)InebriatedOrc Wrote:  Massachusetts! I'm Brockton born and raised but I now in Raynham reside.

Go east coast! I was born in Leominster. I wish I had the time to visit occasionally. I love the entire New England area.

"Sometimes it is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness."
- Terry Pratchett
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-04-2010, 09:43 PM

HI. This I Michael R sending a note from the land of the Mormon....not Utah, but Idaho. Smile
26-04-2010, 09:47 PM

That's the land of potatoes. ^_^
26-04-2010, 10:04 PM

(26-04-2010 09:47 PM)Ceryle Wrote:  That's the land of potatoes. ^_^

You'd be surprised how many people think that Idaho is Iowa and our state flower is corn.
26-04-2010, 10:47 PM

Well that's just weird, but I suppose not terribly unexpected. I mean, after all, I live in a state which many Americans aren't even aware of.

"Where do you live?"

"Vermont."

"Oh, what state is that in?"

Is not an uncommon scenario; especially in the southern states it seems.
[+] 1 user Likes Ceryle's post
28-04-2010, 03:07 PM
In Arizona, not only do we have Mormons(from Utah), but also Catholics(from Mexico). It's an interesting mix.

I don't believe Jesus is the son of God until I see the long form birth certificate!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-04-2010, 11:02 AM

I'm in Kansas City, but I'm occasionally all over the map from touring in a band. Sometime towards the end of the summer, or after it, that'll include Europe, haha.