Where are you from? (V 2.0)
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
03-11-2012, 03:38 AM
RE: Where are you from? (V 2.0)
(19-10-2012 08:19 AM)Magoo Wrote:  
(18-10-2012 04:05 PM)Chas Wrote:  Massachusetts.

When I try and say that word:

Massachujdkankwodnfksosndjts
I'm a freight broker.. basically 3rd party logistics and I have to say it all the time.. I always shorten it to Mass .. because it is a fucker off my tounge too... also Nevada.. isn't hard to say .. but too diff ways to say it.. and Louisville KY is the same.. some people say lewis ville some people say louie ville and the people who are from there ( that's where I was born ) say loullvulle.. which is totally a fucking retard way to say that .. but I guess its correct.. since it is their city.. ugh

Life is short and hard like a body building elf-- Blood Hound Gang
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes k37713's post
03-11-2012, 04:26 AM
This AK-47 carrying atheist commie is from Dallas, Texas
03-11-2012, 04:53 AM
(03-11-2012 04:26 AM)I and I Wrote:  This AK-47 carrying atheist commie is from Dallas, Texas
What outdated hardware.

Sure it's still effective and easy to modify, repair and replace but come on.

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
03-11-2012, 05:07 AM
(03-11-2012 04:53 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(03-11-2012 04:26 AM)I and I Wrote:  This AK-47 carrying atheist commie is from Dallas, Texas
What outdated hardware.

Sure it's still effective and easy to modify, repair and replace but come on.
Still very effective and durable.
03-11-2012, 05:10 AM
(02-11-2012 11:42 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(22-10-2012 08:27 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I'll work something out.

But I'm not using Google Maps.
Google maps anyone can put their name on it and if they piss of I can't remove it.

It defeats the purpose of making a new map.
Plus if you have to scroll around you can't get a good overview of where everyone is from.
If you click the link it should make it pop up in a new window and then you can click again to zoom in and it's pretty big.
You do know that you can create a Google Map that only you can control, right? It would be up to you to add and remove people. They would have no power over it.

I moderated one for my old forum.

I did not know that.
Irrelevant, google maps or something I got going on in photoshop it doesn't matter.
And I'm not using google maps.

The only one who can't seem to see it is Stark and that's because he's on an ipad and he didn't bother to read my last update post.

@I & I, you're kidding yourself if you think I'm going to add you.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
03-11-2012, 11:37 AM
(03-11-2012 05:10 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(02-11-2012 11:42 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  You do know that you can create a Google Map that only you can control, right? It would be up to you to add and remove people. They would have no power over it.

I moderated one for my old forum.

I did not know that.
Irrelevant, google maps or something I got going on in photoshop it doesn't matter.

The only one who can't seem to see it is Stark and that's because he's on an ipad and he didn't bother to read my last update post.

I have no clue what you are referring to. Later tonight I am going to add myself to a bar then add myself in to a hot woman.
[+] 1 user Likes I and I's post
03-11-2012, 11:43 AM
(03-11-2012 11:37 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(03-11-2012 05:10 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I did not know that.

I have no clue what you are referring to. Later tonight I am going to add myself to a bar then add myself in to a hot woman.
You & You, you're all right; for a crazy fuck. Tongue

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
03-11-2012, 12:16 PM
I don't know, I think the Kalashnikov is a fairly standard modern weapon. I'd have one with GP-25 40mm under barrel grenade launcher, but that's probably just me. Shy

To each his own WMD.

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
03-11-2012, 01:20 PM
(03-11-2012 12:16 PM)kim Wrote:  I don't know, I think the Kalashnikov is a fairly standard modern weapon. I'd have one with GP-25 40mm under barrel grenade launcher, but that's probably just me. Shy

To each his own WMD.
I know MD means me, but what's the W stand for? Girl_nails
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
03-11-2012, 01:54 PM
(03-11-2012 01:20 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(03-11-2012 12:16 PM)kim Wrote:  I don't know, I think the Kalashnikov is a fairly standard modern weapon. I'd have one with GP-25 40mm under barrel grenade launcher, but that's probably just me. Shy

To each his own WMD.
I know MD means me, but what's the W stand for? Girl_nails

Women. It's the Women of Moron Dog. When's the 2013 calendar coming out again? Big Grin

Breathing - it's more art than science.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
Thread Closed