Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
05-11-2012, 03:10 PM
RE: Where are you from? (V 2.0)
kocaeli, turkey
Find all posts by this user
05-11-2012, 10:01 PM
(05-11-2012 10:11 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I'd get me an AK, but I'd shoot somebody. The good thing about knowing yer a psychopath is knowing yer a psychopath... anyhoo... your map sucks. Your arrows are too large. And you're such a fucking dictator.

Attleboro. That's fucking Massachusetts to you people who don't live in the real world.Of course, Muffs would have me and Chas as neighbors... like that would last for a minute... Dodgy

Too fucking bad John, it's the map we're stuck with now.
Build a bridge and get over it son.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
05-11-2012, 10:11 PM
(05-11-2012 10:01 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(05-11-2012 10:11 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I'd get me an AK, but I'd shoot somebody. The good thing about knowing yer a psychopath is knowing yer a psychopath... anyhoo... your map sucks. Your arrows are too large. And you're such a fucking dictator.

Attleboro. That's fucking Massachusetts to you people who don't live in the real world.Of course, Muffs would have me and Chas as neighbors... like that would last for a minute... Dodgy

Too fucking bad John, it's the map we're stuck with now.
Map? What map? I don't see no stinkin' map. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
06-11-2012, 03:27 AM
(05-11-2012 10:11 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(05-11-2012 10:01 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Too fucking bad John, it's the map we're stuck with now.
Map? What map? I don't see no stinkin' map. Consider
Must be your eye sight, they say it's the first to go when you get to..., lets call it "a certain age".

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
06-11-2012, 05:09 AM
I kinda have a feeling that ears could take over my title of "asshole"...

Anyway, we already have this "map" thing, but it is in Google maps, which makes it the best possible. I am sure you did a good job on this one ears, but I can not see it, my filter at work does not show it.

I live in Split, Croatia. That means I have changed my location from the last time, but not by much, just a few millimeters on the map...

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
06-11-2012, 05:27 AM
(06-11-2012 05:09 AM)Filox Wrote:  I kinda have a feeling that ears could take over my title of "asshole"...

Anyway, we already have this "map" thing, but it is in Google maps, which makes it the best possible. I am sure you did a good job on this one ears, but I can not see it, my filter at work does not show it.

I live in Split, Croatia. That means I have changed my location from the last time, but not by much, just a few millimeters on the map...
OI, dick!
Read my post a couple posts back.
It has both img urls that work with different people.

AND I'M NOT USING GOOGLE MAPS, GET THE FUCK OVER IT BITCHES

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
06-11-2012, 05:55 AM
... Hey Muffs... Google maps ?

Laughat

Bechased
06-11-2012, 06:01 AM
Next person to mention google maps is getting moved to the middle east.

[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
06-11-2012, 07:29 AM
(06-11-2012 06:01 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Next person to mention google maps is getting moved to the middle east.
Google maps.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-11-2012, 07:39 AM
Where are you from? (V 2.0)
Google naps.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Thread Closed