Where are you from? (V 2.0)
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
21-06-2013, 10:06 AM
RE: Where are you from? (V 2.0)
Central New Jersey, Exit 9. The "what's that funky smell state" that brought you porkroll, stereotypical Italians w/ guns and stereotypical Italians on roids!

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-06-2013, 10:38 PM
(21-06-2013 09:24 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(21-06-2013 12:23 AM)chaos212 Wrote:  Dallas, TX

Me too in a few weeks. Moving back there.

Where from?
Find all posts by this user
21-06-2013, 10:43 PM
Paramaribo,Suriname.

KC IS A LIAR!!!! HE PROMISED ME VANILLA CAKES AND GAVE ME STRAWBERRY CAKE Weeping
21-06-2013, 11:05 PM
Ok wait.......so the map is STILL not in the first post of the thread?? Not even on the first page???

No map at the start of the thread = 284 posts of fail.

[Image: StarkLord01.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post
24-06-2013, 10:45 PM
Lots of places
1. Russia
2. DC
3. Philly now
25-06-2013, 03:26 AM
Thumbs Up RE: Where are you from? (V 2.0)
Huh I am new to this group and having read your introduction I am in shit already sorry about that but a feller has to start somewhere!
I live under the olive trees in southern Italy having spent most of my life in Europe and the states. Having been a teacher, entertainer and business man life whatever it has thrown at me I have enjoyed and up until now have been a Humanist.
The church of Roma has reduced its strangle hold on the free thought of the people making living her in Italy.
Just like to say love this site and look forward to being part of this group.

Best wishes,
Olive Picker
29-06-2013, 04:21 AM
Im new to this group as well but a long time non believer, in from Ireland / Northern Ireland a country where someone is either referred to as catholic or protestant in society, having no religion its like being able to see the wood from the trees and being able to see hoe it just divides people who would be otherwise friends!
its nice to be able to come to forums like this and see that the whole human race isn't bigotedSmile
29-06-2013, 05:38 AM
(29-06-2013 04:21 AM)Irishjack Wrote:  Im new to this group as well but a long time non believer, in from Ireland / Northern Ireland a country where someone is either referred to as catholic or protestant in society, having no religion its like being able to see the wood from the trees and being able to see hoe it just divides people who would be otherwise friends!
its nice to be able to come to forums like this and see that the whole human race isn't bigotedSmile

Welcome.

Are you a Catholic atheist or a Protestant atheist? Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-06-2013, 06:53 AM
(25-06-2013 03:26 AM)Olive picker Wrote:  Huh I am new to this group and having read your introduction I am in shit already sorry about that but a feller has to start somewhere!
I live under the olive trees in southern Italy having spent most of my life in Europe and the states. Having been a teacher, entertainer and business man life whatever it has thrown at me I have enjoyed and up until now have been a Humanist.
The church of Roma has reduced its strangle hold on the free thought of the people making living her in Italy.
Just like to say love this site and look forward to being part of this group.

Best wishes,
Olive Picker

Benvenuto!

What kind of entertainer?

Throughout history conversions happen at the point of a sword, deconversions at the point of a pen - FC

I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's. - Mark Twain in Eruption
05-07-2013, 03:42 AM
Hello - some of you may remember me from back in the day. I've returned...kind of.

Does anyone have any objections if I make a new map?

"Christianity is like a diet where you eat lots of chocolate cake all week, and then on Sunday you mentally scold yourself and "try again" only to repeat the cycle." - Buddy Christ
Thread Closed