Where are you from? (V 2.0)
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
18-10-2012, 09:37 PM
RE: Where are you from? (V 2.0)
(18-10-2012 07:56 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(18-10-2012 07:54 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Screw that. This map is fucking great.

Consider
It has potential. But still, it doesn't list how many armies you get if you conquer a whole continent and hold it for a turn.
Consider

Well I can say it taught me there is a place called ChristChurch quite close to Earmuffs.. that makes me question a lot. How much more Christian a name can a city have? Props to anyone who lists that they are from an uberly religious named location from this point on in this thread.

"Love is hot, Truth is molten!"
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
18-10-2012, 10:13 PM
I'm just below Manchester, in a small town called Handforth.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
18-10-2012, 10:28 PM
(18-10-2012 09:37 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(18-10-2012 07:56 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Consider
It has potential. But still, it doesn't list how many armies you get if you conquer a whole continent and hold it for a turn.
Consider

Well I can say it taught me there is a place called ChristChurch quite close to Earmuffs.. that makes me question a lot. How much more Christian a name can a city have? Props to anyone who lists that they are from an uberly religious named location from this point on in this thread.

Our second biggest city.
Got completely flattened by not 1 but 2 large earthquakes last year and the year before that. (a 6 and 7 I believe).

So for a city with a very religious name, God's not exactly smile upon it.

Updated.
You people better appreciate. I even saturated it to make it easier to see the names. I tried black n white but that was just as bad. I think just really dull colours does the trick.
Better arrows too.

@Erx, because with the interactive google map anyone can add their name to it which results in people who post like once being on it and I wanted a map of active forum members, not one post wonders.

I'll add you next time Hughsie.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
18-10-2012, 10:35 PM
Where are you from? (V 2.0)
Oh

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
18-10-2012, 10:54 PM
La-La Land, California, US of A. As our former President would say, I'm a Merkin.

Religious disputes are like arguments in a madhouse over which inmate really is Napoleon.
[+] 2 users Like cufflink's post
18-10-2012, 10:58 PM
Westminster, London, England, UK, Europe, Earth, Orion Spur, Milky Way, Virgo Supercluster, Universe.

I would like to thank Wikipedia and enchantedlearning.com for making this joke possible.
[+] 6 users Like caffeinesoul's post
18-10-2012, 11:07 PM (This post was last modified: 20-10-2012 09:04 AM by Vosur.)
Aye, that's much better, 'muffs.

Though the OP contains a little error. When embedding an image, you have to use URL of the image itself. In this case, it would be this link embedded in [img][/img] tags.

Example:
[Image: world_political_map_20122.jpg]

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
18-10-2012, 11:18 PM
(18-10-2012 10:58 PM)caffeinesoul Wrote:  Westminster, London, England, UK, Europe, Earth, Orion Spur, Milky Way, Virgo Supercluster, Universe.

I would like to thank Wikipedia and enchantedlearning.com for making this joke possible.

No way, I'm from most of those places! I didn't know I had such close neighbors.

[+] 4 users Like Dark Light's post
18-10-2012, 11:26 PM
(18-10-2012 10:28 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(18-10-2012 09:37 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Well I can say it taught me there is a place called ChristChurch quite close to Earmuffs.. that makes me question a lot. How much more Christian a name can a city have? Props to anyone who lists that they are from an uberly religious named location from this point on in this thread.

Our second biggest city.
Got completely flattened by not 1 but 2 large earthquakes last year and the year before that. (a 6 and 7 I believe).

So for a city with a very religious name, God's not exactly smile upon it.

Updated.
You people better appreciate. I even saturated it to make it easier to see the names. I tried black n white but that was just as bad. I think just really dull colours does the trick.
Better arrows too.

@Erx, because with the interactive google map anyone can add their name to it which results in people who post like once being on it and I wanted a map of active forum members, not one post wonders.

I'll add you next time Hughsie.

Yo, V 2.1 is much better Clap Also, could you change my city from Nashville to Oliver Springs or Oak Ridge? It is a little west of Knoxville. Thanks.

19-10-2012, 01:10 AM
(18-10-2012 03:45 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(18-10-2012 03:23 PM)Magoo Wrote:  Limerick, Ireland

You're kidding, right?

No?
Thread Closed