Where are you from? (V 2.0)
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
22-10-2012, 04:47 PM
RE: Where are you from? (V 2.0)
(21-10-2012 11:07 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(21-10-2012 10:59 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Battlefield Heroes Updater which I have now just removed.
Under plugins, just the usual, java, flash, acrobat, avg, micorsoft office stuff etc..
I'm really puzzled about that one, because there is no apparent reason why it shouldn't work. Can you try uploading the map on imgur.com and see if that fixes the problem?

It's only happening on Chrome and Safari for me, Firefox and IE both display it properly. Let me try it using PhotoBucket.

[Image: world_political_map_20122_zpscf09bcae.jpg]

Huh, weird. Consider

Breathing - it's more art than science.
Find all posts by this user
22-10-2012, 05:57 PM
Solution: Google Maps

'Nuff said. Drinking Beverage

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
22-10-2012, 06:02 PM
(22-10-2012 05:57 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Solution: Google Maps

Oh, you mean like we originally had? Tongue

Muffs, I do appreciate your super duper efforts, but my complaint about your version vs say, Oh, I don't know...Goggle Maps...is the navigation. Google lets you catch and move the map. Zoom in/Zoom out. Can you make that happen for me? Pretty please? My mom said she'll do something special for you next time. Big Grin

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
22-10-2012, 08:27 PM
(22-10-2012 06:02 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(22-10-2012 05:57 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Solution: Google Maps

Oh, you mean like we originally had? Tongue

Muffs, I do appreciate your super duper efforts, but my complaint about your version vs say, Oh, I don't know...Goggle Maps...is the navigation. Google lets you catch and move the map. Zoom in/Zoom out. Can you make that happen for me? Pretty please? My mom said she'll do something special for you next time. Big Grin

I'll work something out.

But I'm not using Google Maps.
Google maps anyone can put their name on it and if they piss of I can't remove it.

It defeats the purpose of making a new map.
Plus if you have to scroll around you can't get a good overview of where everyone is from.
If you click the link it should make it pop up in a new window and then you can click again to zoom in and it's pretty big.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
22-10-2012, 08:38 PM
Wylie, TX...just northeast of Dallas...course that's where I live now...not where I am from originally.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
23-10-2012, 12:55 AM
Now there is no zoom Ohmy

23-10-2012, 07:46 AM
I do like this one more than google maps, even if it is less user friendly. It's more colourful and shiny and the arrows are pretty cool. But then I'm easily distracted by shiny things.

Thanks for fixing it, earmuffs.

"But the point is, find somebody to love. Everything else is overrated." - HouseofCantor
23-10-2012, 09:34 AM
(23-10-2012 07:46 AM)Smooshmonster Wrote:  But then I'm easily distracted by shiny things.

YES! Shiny and sparkley!!!! Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
23-10-2012, 12:49 PM
For LJ and Smoosh ...
(23-10-2012 09:34 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(23-10-2012 07:46 AM)Smooshmonster Wrote:  But then I'm easily distracted by shiny things.

YES! Shiny and sparkley!!!! Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Shiny and sparkly?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-10-2012, 01:54 PM
Why won't the image load for me?
Thread Closed