• 4 Votes - 4 Average
01-11-2012, 07:00 AM
Wink RE: Where are you from? (V 2.0)
Hello everybody,
I'm from Braşov City, ROMANIA. Smile
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-11-2012, 08:14 AM
RE: Where are you from? (V 2.0)
Nah, I live in a small town called Santa Maria. Actually, probably not so small, we have at least 100,000 people here.

Contribute to the Community Resource!
01-11-2012, 11:54 PM
Where are you from? (V 2.0)
Near, you are quite near! I'm your neighbor, county-wise.
Find all posts by this user
01-11-2012, 11:58 PM
SLO County?

Contribute to the Community Resource!
02-11-2012, 12:19 AM
Ok, so this got started up two weeks ago.

I'd think that by now I could go to the first post, and see a map of where everyone is located.

That is not the case. Why is that? Why is it that I STILL only see a broken link?is there something about using google that you don't like? Is there something about google maps that makes your computer scream like a little girl and run away? Does god have a voodoo doll of you, and every time you look at a google map he flicks the doll in the balls?

Just visiting.

-SR
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
02-11-2012, 01:30 AM
(02-11-2012 12:19 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Ok, so this got started up two weeks ago.

I'd think that by now I could go to the first post, and see a map of where everyone is located.

That is not the case. Why is that? Why is it that I STILL only see a broken link?is there something about using google that you don't like? Is there something about google maps that makes your computer scream like a little girl and run away? Does god have a voodoo doll of you, and every time you look at a google map he flicks the doll in the balls?
I think you're the only person with this problem Stark. I mean, I hate defending earmuffs, but there's nothin' wrong with the map.

02-11-2012, 01:36 AM
(02-11-2012 12:19 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Ok, so this got started up two weeks ago.

Oi, dick, read my post a couple back.

a) Can't edit the OP
b) I used both links, the ones that work for some the other that works for everyone else
c) get off your ipad and use a real computer
d) Fuck off, I'm not using google maps
e) I'm still waiting for my name to be changed to orange
f) *pokes tongue out*

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
02-11-2012, 01:55 AM
Halfway between Los Angeles and San Diego, CA.

Stark, just reply to the original post and copy paste the image link into your browser. If your iPad can handle that.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
02-11-2012, 03:12 PM
Where are you from? (V 2.0)
(01-11-2012 11:58 PM)Near Wrote:  SLO County?

Yep!
[+] 1 user Likes vanilla's post
02-11-2012, 11:42 PM
(22-10-2012 08:27 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(22-10-2012 06:02 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Oh, you mean like we originally had? Tongue

Muffs, I do appreciate your super duper efforts, but my complaint about your version vs say, Oh, I don't know...Goggle Maps...is the navigation. Google lets you catch and move the map. Zoom in/Zoom out. Can you make that happen for me? Pretty please? My mom said she'll do something special for you next time. Big Grin

I'll work something out.

But I'm not using Google Maps.
Google maps anyone can put their name on it and if they piss of I can't remove it.

It defeats the purpose of making a new map.
Plus if you have to scroll around you can't get a good overview of where everyone is from.
If you click the link it should make it pop up in a new window and then you can click again to zoom in and it's pretty big.
You do know that you can create a Google Map that only you can control, right? It would be up to you to add and remove people. They would have no power over it.

I moderated one for my old forum.

[Image: vjp09.gif]
Thread Closed