Where are you from? (V 2.0)
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
05-07-2013, 04:51 AM
RE: Where are you from? (V 2.0)
(05-07-2013 03:42 AM)Shannow Wrote:  Hello - some of you may remember me from back in the day. I've returned...kind of.

Does anyone have any objections if I make a new map?

Why not? We already have like 3 of the bastards...

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
Find all posts by this user
08-07-2013, 04:07 AM
Right...3?

After wading through this thread, I've found 2...one created by Earmuffs which does not show in any available IOS or Windows device (tested on I.E/Firefox/Safari/Chrome) in the OP, it is available via this link here. This link appears to have been last updated in October 2012.

Additionally, there is an excellent Google Map here, created by Phaedrus which appears to be from an un-stickied post from around April this year...so slightly more current.

I cannot find the 3rd one...unless you're referring to the original 'Where are you from' thread which appears to have died.

The google solution is definately the answer as it can be (un)moderated to meet requirements so that there isn't a single point of ownership/failiure. I like a map...makes me feel part of something y'know? I am more than happy to set this up or defer to other members to take ownership of this...we just need a map Smile

"Christianity is like a diet where you eat lots of chocolate cake all week, and then on Sunday you mentally scold yourself and "try again" only to repeat the cycle." - Buddy Christ
09-07-2013, 06:43 AM
McAlester, Oklahoma USA

Inside bible belt "hell" Tongue

-Adam

"If you use the Bible as a moral guide, you will be arrested in every nation in the civilized world"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-07-2013, 06:49 PM
Sorry Muffs!

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
10-07-2013, 08:43 PM
Missouri, USA! LaughatShockingShockingCoolCoolBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinTongueConsiderDrinking BeverageOhmyYesHoboWeeping
11-07-2013, 12:39 AM
(10-07-2013 06:49 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  Sorry Muffs!

Thank you for the clean slate, Deep!

(12-11-2011 08:01 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  "Love is merely chemistry" is a deception. We are merely chemistry. Love makes us master chemists.
11-07-2013, 08:11 PM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2013 08:15 PM by GirlyMan.)
(10-07-2013 08:43 PM)UndercoverAtheist Wrote:  Missouri, USA! weeping:

Missouri, yeah I've driven through you. You're a whole lot of nothing going from a whole lot of nothing in Urbana-Champaign, IL to a whole lot of nothing in Leavenworth, KS. You fuckers don't realize that EVERY fuckin' exit off of I-70 should have a goddam gas station. That's what the civilized States expect. Almost ran outta gas on my way 'cause you fail to realize this. Tongue

Breathing - it's more art than science.
15-07-2013, 04:46 AM
Balıkesir , Turkey
15-07-2013, 05:15 PM
Bacoor, Cavite, PHILIPPINES

If you don't want a sarcastic answer, don't ask stupid questions. Drinking Beverage
15-07-2013, 05:39 PM
To view the current TTA map, please follow this link:

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...-Forum-Map

[Image: StarkLord01.gif]
Thread Closed