Where are you from? v3

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
22-09-2016, 06:44 PM
RE: Where are you from? v3
For most folks were one is from is not the same as where one is now. I grew up in Minnesota and lived in 8 different states before retiring and going first to Panama and then to the Dominican Republic
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-09-2016, 08:05 PM
I was born in the Singing River hospital in Pascagoula, Mississippi. I am a proud, well travelled southerner. Smiles abound.
26-09-2016, 05:04 PM
(15-10-2013 03:19 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  
(12-10-2013 06:08 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  WOOT! Someone else is closer to Ferdi than me. FAR closer. YAY!

Just being on the same continent as Dark Light is too close for my comfort. Tongue

In other news, I look to be in KC's territory this weekend. And I mean right the fuck in KC's territory. We're going to Baton Rouge. If I don't come back, please send someone to look for me. Preferably, WATC.

If he doesn't come back, well... just don't you worry your little heads about it. Evil_monster

I've got to curb this WATC nonsense before I genuinely freak him out. I mean you no harm, WATC. Really.

Or do I? [insert diabolical laugh here]

I'm headed for Red Stick (Baton Rouge for the French speakers) too this next week. I got signed up with the Red Cross to help rebuild after the flooding there.
Your map is beyond me!
26-09-2016, 05:07 PM
(25-09-2016 08:05 PM)Captain Congo Wrote:  I was born in the Singing River hospital in Pascagoula, Mississippi. I am a proud, well travelled southerner. Smiles abound.

I didn't like Pascagoula where the water coming out of the faucet looks like it belongs in the toilet and whoever forgot to flush! My Nephew spent 3 days in jail for catching ducks swimming in the pond in front of that hospital 10 years ago or so.
26-09-2016, 05:18 PM
ooh ooh, Marozz is from around here too! How about a pint some day? I used to work where you live!

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
[+] 1 user Likes Leerob's post
29-09-2016, 11:44 PM
Hello everyone, I am the new kid on the block, I have been a born again Christian for over 34 years, and now I have left the faith , and now I am, trying to find my self with out religion, and so I have my witdraws, I have researched the Christian faith to its ends and found out , like the other religions, that it has its obsticals, and issues , and so I am here to chat with others that may have come down the same road thank you
[+] 1 user Likes ED scissors hand's post
30-09-2016, 12:24 AM
(29-09-2016 11:44 PM)ED scissors hand Wrote:  Hello everyone, I am the new kid on the block, I have been a born again Christian for over 34 years, and now I have left the faith , and now I am, trying to find my self with out religion, and so I have my witdraws, I have researched the Christian faith to its ends and found out , like the other religions, that it has its obsticals, and issues , and so I am here to chat with others that may have come down the same road thank you

Welcome Ed Smile You might consider making an intro thread where we can all greet you properly Wink This thread is for saying where you're from.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
30-09-2016, 11:12 AM
(26-09-2016 05:18 PM)Leela Wrote:  ooh ooh, Marozz is from around here too! How about a pint some day? I used to work where you live!

Sure, where's your local?

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
16-10-2016, 09:40 PM
I was born in Saigon, Vietnam and have lived here ever since. But not for long because I'm planning to study abroad in a next few years. Undecided
31-10-2016, 11:15 PM
West coast born and living now, but have lived down south and in New England.