Where are you from? v3

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
17-07-2017, 03:56 PM
RE: Where are you from? v3
(17-07-2017 12:57 PM)aloneinalabama Wrote:  Wow, only eight people from Alabama (including me)

At least you're not alone in Alabama.

Hobo
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Thoreauvian's post
18-07-2017, 06:39 AM
(17-07-2017 01:34 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(17-07-2017 01:12 PM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  I am in NC and thought my area was excessive until I went on vacation in our mountains. Beautiful scenery but too many times we rounded a curve to be greeted by GIANT crosses littering the view.

Them country folks likes to be prepared in case Jesus comes knockin' again...

Or some poor atheist needs to be crucified for their lack of belief...

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
24-07-2017, 03:48 AM
Only just seen this Smile Added mine on now Big Grin

Having problems with your computer? Visit the Free Tech Support thread for help!
25-07-2017, 03:43 PM
South Carolina
06-08-2017, 11:28 PM
Hi all, greetings from South Africa. Looks like there's only a handful of us from this part of the world. Oh well, time to go stalking Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes KGG77's post
25-09-2017, 08:46 AM
Hello everyone. I am from Pakistan. I am a 33 year old male that is a closet atheist owing to our State's draconian laws about Muslims converting to any other religion, let alone atheism.

I used to thoroughly enjoy posting on orkut forums back in the day. I don't have any atheist friends in Pakistan that I can talk to and discuss topics of interest with since the religious morality permeates every conversation and I find myself lost.

I hope to have meaningful conversations here and learn a thing or two about topics of interest to me. I am a father to a 1 1/2 year old beautiful girl. I love tennis and am a Federer fan. I have a profound interest in International politics and Sociology.
[+] 4 users Like pakiatheist's post
13-10-2017, 08:43 PM
I'm from Cebu, Philippines

Sent from my SM-J105B using Tapatalk
[+] 2 users Like lynn's post