Where are you from? v3

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
26-11-2013, 08:31 AM
RE: Where are you from? v3
(26-11-2013 07:29 AM)TheKetola Wrote:  I'm currently living in Annapolis, MD, but I go on leave in the Las Vegas, any of you peeps from around those parts?

We have a few members from the Baltimore/DC area. I'm from Frederick, Girlyman is from College Park and Tartarus Sauce is from Silver Springs (I think)

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-11-2013, 09:42 AM
I'm also grossly unfamiliar with the area, do you guys ever see each other at some sort of local Atheist groups or bookclubs or coffee shops?
26-11-2013, 04:44 PM
(26-11-2013 07:29 AM)TheKetola Wrote:  I'm currently living in Annapolis, MD, but I go on leave in the Las Vegas, any of you peeps from around those parts?

Howdy howdy ho, neighbor. [Image: Tip-Hat.gif] There's a half dozen or so of us here living in Maryland. Statistically, Maryland is overrepresented. They should rename us from "The Free State" to "The Godless Heathen Peoples Republic of Maryland". Big Grin

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
26-11-2013, 04:55 PM
I'm actually just stationed here, having really experience much of Maryland myself Man.
26-11-2013, 05:14 PM (This post was last modified: 26-11-2013 05:18 PM by GirlyMan.)
(26-11-2013 04:55 PM)TheKetola Wrote:  I'm actually just stationed here, having really experience much of Maryland myself Man.

There's another fellow here in the Air Force who's stationed at Andrews AFB. And then there's all the invisible Intel Analyst members stationed at Ft. Meade (aka NSA Central) regularly rotating in for Project "Keep an Eye on them Damn Atheists". Maryland's kinda an atheist waystation. Big Grin

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
26-11-2013, 05:40 PM
Haha, oh the fun trips to Fort Meade that I can tell you nothing about. Don't worry, they are only watching pantheists right now.
[+] 1 user Likes TheKetola's post
26-11-2013, 07:52 PM
Added mine, but now I feel so alone here haha
26-11-2013, 08:04 PM
(26-11-2013 07:52 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Added mine, but now I feel so alone here haha

Where are you from?
26-11-2013, 08:06 PM
Iowa, I'm the only one here who has put myself on the map there. There may be others on the forum who haven't added a location... But for now I'm all by my lonesome! Weeping
26-11-2013, 08:08 PM
Aww, I'm sorry. I'd hate to live somewhere that I can't reasonably make a trip to the Ocean. Even Vegas was a bit too inland for me.