Poll: Where to you get your news/information?
This poll is closed.
New York Times 0% 0 0%
New York Post 0% 0 0%
Los Angeles Times 0% 0 0%
The Washingotn Post 0% 0 0%
The Washington Times 0% 0 0%
AlterNet 16.67% 1 16.67%
The Wall Street Journal 0% 0 0%
Other Online Media 33.33% 2 33.33%
Progressive Media 16.67% 1 16.67%
Other Print Media 33.33% 2 33.33%
Total 6 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Where are you getting your news/information?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-03-2010, 05:59 PM
RE: Where are you getting your news/information?
(25-03-2010 10:31 PM)Grassharpper Wrote:  He is so frickin' hilarious it's not even funny!

I know that he hates progressives, since we want to implant a chip in his to brain to control when he masturbates and all that, but surely he can't hate all progressives. What I'm wondering is does he think we should have two year-old children work sixteen hour days for pennies? You know, since it was those evil progressives that stopped that.

I don't believe Jesus is the son of God until I see the long form birth certificate!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2010, 07:12 PM

(26-03-2010 05:59 PM)ashley.hunt60 Wrote:  
(25-03-2010 10:31 PM)Grassharpper Wrote:  He is so frickin' hilarious it's not even funny!

I know that he hates progressives, since we want to implant a chip in his to brain to control when he masturbates and all that, but surely he can't hate all progressives. What I'm wondering is does he think we should have two year-old children work sixteen hour days for pennies? You know, since it was those evil progressives that stopped that.
Oh I'm sure he has enough hate in his heart for every progressive and then some. As far as children working, I haven't heard him say one word about Nike and all of these other companies who outsource jobs to countries that don't have or don't enforce child labor laws. Rich, white, fat cats couldn't care less about poor, brown skinned, non-English speaking people. I got something I'd like to implant in his brain-----a decent thought. (I was going to say something else but I'm trying to be civil)
Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2010, 07:36 PM
Well, anyway it's agree, Glenn Beck is a bad person(I'm being civil here too).

I don't believe Jesus is the son of God until I see the long form birth certificate!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-05-2010, 11:08 PM

when I want to get a news about any state or about our state I generally get any news or information from newspaper. and if I wants to get news about any country I get it from any national news channel.if I want to get news about my education or any other information about my career I get information from goggle.
Quote this message in a reply