Where can I download the mp3 files of the podcast other than itunes?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-03-2014, 08:44 PM
Where can I download the mp3 files of the podcast other than itunes?
First off I haven't been listening in a long time. I love the show, but I found a local atheist community and I don't NEED this podcast/community like I used to. I want to download them all so I can listen to them while I work out, but my computer is linux and can't use itunes. Is there another place I can download them all, without ripping the audio out of all the youtube videos?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-03-2014, 08:49 PM
RE: Where can I download the mp3 files of the podcast other than itunes?
(31-03-2014 08:44 PM)hollowpointm16 Wrote:  First off I haven't been listening in a long time. I love the show, but I found a local atheist community and I don't NEED this podcast/community like I used to. I want to download them all so I can listen to them while I work out, but my computer is linux and can't use itunes. Is there another place I can download them all, without ripping the audio out of all the youtube videos?

I do not know if such a thing exists...

Why can you just use something like Youtube to MP3 converters to just grab the audio?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
31-03-2014, 08:52 PM
(31-03-2014 08:49 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(31-03-2014 08:44 PM)hollowpointm16 Wrote:  First off I haven't been listening in a long time. I love the show, but I found a local atheist community and I don't NEED this podcast/community like I used to. I want to download them all so I can listen to them while I work out, but my computer is linux and can't use itunes. Is there another place I can download them all, without ripping the audio out of all the youtube videos?

Why can you just use something like Youtube to MP3 converters to just grab the audio?
I will probably do that, this is just a crappy slow computer (my good one is crapping out on me [probably god's punishment]) and it will take me all day to get the past 50-60 podcasts that I haven't seen yet. Thanks for the response.
31-03-2014, 08:53 PM
(31-03-2014 08:52 PM)hollowpointm16 Wrote:  
(31-03-2014 08:49 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  ...

I will probably do that, this is just a crappy slow computer (my good one is crapping out on me [probably god's punishment]) and it will take me all day to get the past 50-60 podcasts that I haven't seen yet. Thanks for the response.

No problem.

Maybe somebody else here will come along and be of more use.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
31-03-2014, 09:04 PM
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/podcast
from there,it should be pretty obvious

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
31-03-2014, 09:05 PM
Before I switched to Itunes, I used BlogTalkradio for several podcasts. I don't know anything about Stitcher.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
31-03-2014, 09:25 PM
Ello,you should use the link i posted. It has the "download episode" button there.
Welcome. Also,may i ask what linux distro yer using?

31-03-2014, 09:27 PM
(31-03-2014 09:25 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Ello,you should use the link i posted. It has the "download episode" button there.

I am using ubuntu, and I hate it lol
Thanks for the help!
31-03-2014, 09:31 PM
the download links don't acutally let me download the mvp to my computer, they just bring up a player and run the audio.
31-03-2014, 09:34 PM
(31-03-2014 09:27 PM)hollowpointm16 Wrote:  
(31-03-2014 09:25 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Ello,you should use the link i posted. It has the "download episode" button there.

I am using ubuntu, and I hate it lol
Thanks for the help!

no problem!
Also,you hate ubuntu? Why? Then why not switch back to (whatever previous OS)