Where can I get ideas for my androgynous otaku cave?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-02-2014, 04:21 PM
Where can I get ideas for my androgynous otaku cave?
first of all I am posting this here out of desperation but basically I am not being serious about this right now this is a future project but I like the idea of making what I call nerdvona or the kunoichie's layer . I am combining ideas from a man cave and a girl cave plus a nerd cave but I have no way of visualizing this and that is problem number one.. two I am looking to build it but I only get $45 a month, so any ideas on how to make as vizilization of this on cheap.. also where to get ideas on this and lastly how to build it on $30 dollars month. lastly any picture will help. and oh... what service can I call to help me on this project.

p.s. must be kunoichi{female ninja} themed. yes I am a guy.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2014, 04:29 PM
RE: Where can I get ideas for my androgynous otaku cave?
It cant be done.... first of all a "man cave" and a "women cave" is an oxymoron.

Secondly, on your budget, unless you go dumpster diving for the needed supplies, your screwed.

3rd....... I have no fucking clue what a "nerd cave" is, or would even look like. Huh

But Hey, since I cant help you....... good luck with that. Thumbsup

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
10-02-2014, 04:35 PM
RE: Where can I get ideas for my androgynous otaku cave?
(10-02-2014 04:29 PM)War Horse Wrote:  It cant be done.... first of all a "man cave" and a "women cave" is an oxymoron.

Secondly, on your budget, unless you go dumpster diving for the needed supplies, your screwed.

3rd....... I have no fucking clue what a "nerd cave" is, or would even look like. Huh

But Hey, since I cant help you....... good luck with that. Thumbsup

hey thanks wfor your vote of confidence... btw this is just the concept stage.. like i said it will be latter before I can do this... also must remember that the $30 is for simple stuff right now. I am buildng an androgynous cave... lol

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.