Where did A2 go?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-12-2012, 01:39 AM (This post was last modified: 24-12-2012 01:43 AM by Atothetheist.)
Where did A2 go?
Simple, I was buying presents and spending time with family. Since I am an atheist I can't celebrate Christmas( at least that's according to my family) and since their Christians I still have to buy some presents for them. In the past few days I have also been playing surviva MMOs and other such games. Finals were easy and I am glad to get them out of the way.

I didn't have enough time to post as frequently as normal. Can't wait to get back into this forum again. Happy holidays.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-12-2012, 03:08 AM
RE: Where did A2 go?
I don't know where that fucker is, but he owes me $20 and when I find him, I'm gonna rip his little nutsa-......

....... Exclamation Oh hey buddy! Smile We've missed you. Yeah, presents are good. Happy holidays! Big Grin

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-12-2012, 03:09 AM
(24-12-2012 03:08 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  I don't know where that fucker is, but he owes me $20 and when I find him, I'm gonna rip his little nutsa-......

....... Exclamation Oh hey buddy! Smile We've missed you. Yeah, presents are good. Happy holidays! Big Grin
Hey, you said we go halvsies and now you making me own up twenty when I only should own up Ten!

24-12-2012, 03:12 AM
Psh, what? Naw, naw, there's no...lol, there's no money. *Clears throat*

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
24-12-2012, 03:24 AM
(24-12-2012 01:39 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Since I am an atheist I can't celebrate Christmas( at least that's according to my family) and since their Christians I still have to buy some presents for them.

Tell them that since Christmas was originally a pagan celebration for the passing of the winter solstice they risk burning in Hell for celebrating it. You are already going to Hell so you can celebrate it anyway.

Or my favourite, tell them that you believe in the consumerism of Christmas as it provides a boost to the economy that's why you celebrate it. But as Christians it should be about Jesus for them therefore you aren't gonna get them anything that may distract them from worshipping Jesus, and that anything they do get they should give to the poor to try and follow his example.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
24-12-2012, 03:28 AM
Where did A2 go?
You went somewhere? Huh

J/K!!!!!!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
24-12-2012, 03:59 AM (This post was last modified: 24-12-2012 04:04 AM by Leela.)
Tell them, christmas is no christian holiday Wink Sure you can celabrate.

PS.: I dislike your parents

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Leela's post
24-12-2012, 04:09 AM
(24-12-2012 03:24 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(24-12-2012 01:39 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Since I am an atheist I can't celebrate Christmas( at least that's according to my family) and since their Christians I still have to buy some presents for them.

Tell them that since Christmas was originally a pagan celebration for the passing of the winter solstice they risk burning in Hell for celebrating it. You are already going to Hell so you can celebrate it anyway.

Or my favourite, tell them that you believe in the consumerism of Christmas as it provides a boost to the economy that's why you celebrate it. But as Christians it should be about Jesus for them therefore you aren't gonna get them anything that may distract them from worshipping Jesus, and that anything they do get they should give to the poor to try and follow his example.
That makes them angrier.

24-12-2012, 05:00 AM
(24-12-2012 04:09 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  That makes them angrier.
I would like to mention again, I dislike these people.
Come to my house! Stay! I adopt you! You'll have your peace here!

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Leela's post
24-12-2012, 05:02 AM
I didn't even notice. Drinking Beverage

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab