Where did it go??

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-04-2017, 06:12 PM
Where did it go??
There used to be a sub-forum or something like that, maybe in the Media section (?) that had a link to something called "The Truth About Jesus". There was all sorts of information such as a list of the two Jesus genealogies and the comparisons between the four gospel resurrection scenes. I can't find it. It was really terrific. Anyone know where it went?

I bookmarked it but when I click on my bookmark now it pops up as error 404 and I can't find it anywhere on the forum anymore. Was it taken down?

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2017, 03:01 AM
RE: Where did it go??
(05-04-2017 06:12 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  There used to be a sub-forum or something like that, maybe in the Media section (?) that had a link to something called "The Truth About Jesus". There was all sorts of information such as a list of the two Jesus genealogies and the comparisons between the four gospel resurrection scenes. I can't find it. It was really terrific. Anyone know where it went?

I bookmarked it but when I click on my bookmark now it pops up as error 404 and I can't find it anywhere on the forum anymore. Was it taken down?

Sounds like it's gone. You could try the Way Back Machine and see if there is any archive of it.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
06-04-2017, 10:32 AM
Hmmm

We've never touched the media section...Maybe it was in the resource thread?

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

06-04-2017, 11:12 AM
This is the closest thing I found

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...lem?page=6

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces