Where do Jovies rights stop and mine start?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-08-2016, 02:43 PM
RE: Where do Jovies rights stop and mine start?
Talking to some theists is like talking to children. If you're going to argue to children that their favorite fantasy is false and that they're going to die, sooner or later some adult is going to come in and take their side. They're children, FFS, why are you telling them this stuff?

Of course the cops were wrong in their request and you should've stood your ground. But the fact of the matter is this will happen anywhere in life, not just with cops. The side perceived as weaker will always get the more sympathy, no matter what's "right" and "wrong" - outside of a courtroom that is, and even there to a certain extent. If you're mad with those cops with how they acted you expect them to be more than they really are just because of their badges. While they should be better at their jobs, they aren't, so just accept that and move on.

You might want to look into Street Epistemology. And please specify in the OP which country this happened in next time you make a thread like this.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-08-2016, 06:22 PM
(28-02-2016 11:25 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  What are you, a fucking immigrant? Laugh out load

This is a Christian country, by gosh, by darn... you rebel you. Angel

Democracy, man; two Christians and an atheist voting for public expression. Undecided
Yeah america is a theocracy. The first amendment exists only on paper unfortunately.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
10-09-2016, 08:13 PM

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.