Where do we go from here?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
26-03-2013, 06:34 AM
RE: Where do we go from here?
So you can't answer them, because you know you can't.

Way to lose credibility.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2013, 06:37 AM
I already have. Read them, think about them, digest them ... then think some more.

Come back when ready! Smile
26-03-2013, 06:45 AM
I've read parts of them, it sounds like a giant rambling from someone who has absolutely ZERO understanding of economics and how economies/business/money/society/etc... works.

And again, you don't even know what money is. You understand what it physically is, any 5year old does, but you don't understand what it represents, what money is.

So what? You lose a bunch of money on the share market? You were always poor your whole life and were jealous/resentful of those that had more then you? You're dead end slightly above minimum wage job didn't make you become a billionaire and so now you blame the system? Combination of all of the above?

ps: nothing you suggest is realistic in regards to human nature as well.

26-03-2013, 06:48 AM
Rolleyes
26-03-2013, 06:48 AM
Answer the question.

26-03-2013, 06:50 AM
earmuff, do you really enjoy one-hand clapping? Big Grin
26-03-2013, 06:51 AM
You know you're not making ANY point right?

Like whatever point you are trying to make you are just coming across as a total fucktard with no bran?

26-03-2013, 06:52 AM
earmuff, looks like you want to have the last word in this non-conversation.

Go ahead: it's yours! Big Grin
26-03-2013, 06:53 AM
Answer the questions.

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
26-03-2013, 08:42 AM
(26-03-2013 06:53 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Answer the questions.

Your not going to get a satisfactory answer from Zat because there isn't one. He has a fantesy about a Utopian world that could never exsist because it doesnt take account for human nature. The only outcome from his idea is full dictatorial takeover by whatever power manages to grab the loose reigns of control.

If Zat didn't keep refering to his being in his 70's I would have guessed he was a 20/yo college kid fresh out of his first comparative economics class. It's very simmilar to arguing with a theocrat, he ignores or shouts down any information that doesnt fit with his preconceived outcome. Notice the circular reasoning. My point is valid because my point is valid you just need to read the mantra more. His main point is "Money is the root of all evil" (how very original) so if you remove money we will all live in happiness and rainbows. This of course is so simplistic that it misses the real cause and effects of a capitolistic system.
Now ultimatly, long term I think eventualy we move past seperate curriencies and just onto a universal Credit system that would level the board. Where as older Sci-Fi had money-less societies most newer ones have a system of currency because the theory of no money is not particularly popular anymore. Now of course Zat will respond with something along the lines of this being proven fallacy and refer us to reread his mantra again. Well having read it and a good deal of the rest of his posts he seems like a nice well intentioned guy that has no idea how economies work.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post